***The Official May 2017 Thread***

I finally started shopping for some new outfits for this trip and got my first order from Hot Topic today :thumbsup2 Still want to buy a new crossbody because the one I have gets pretty uncomfortable. 19 days to go!

Hot Topic was great for this trip! Have you Tried TJMaxx or Marshalls for a crossbody? I got a retired pattern Vera Bradley crossbody for a really reasonable price. Its super comfortable, and adjustable. Total recommend.

2 days! I was having packing panic last night, but decided to get out another suitcase so I'm not trying to jam stuff in and didn't want to be over the weight limit (oh, and I didn't want to not have any room to bring home any souvenirs!)

Just trying to clean up around the house and do a lot of last minute things! My mind is racing with all I have to do!

Hot Topic was great for this trip! Have you Tried TJMaxx or Marshalls for a crossbody? I got a retired pattern Vera Bradley crossbody for a really reasonable price. Its super comfortable, and adjustable. Total recommend.
I did check Marshalls about 2 weeks ago but I should probably go back since their stuff changes, and I didn't even think to go up to TJMaxx, duh! Thanks :)

3 more days!! Going to the hair salon today, cut and color-good-bye grey! I'll be so glad to get this done, I'm way overdue for both.

Also very happy to find out that DS will have his last 2 finals on Wednesday and not Thursday so that means he'll be home tomorrow night! A day early means we won't be so rushed in getting him packed and ready to go.

Because our flight is so early on Friday morning and we are an hour away I thought I'd try to get a hotel next to the airport and there is NOTHING available anywhere. I just couldn't figure out why that would be-lots of hotels in Louisville right? Then it hit me--it's KY Derby on Saturday. Louisville is a hot mess on Derby week, it's like Mardi Gras for Kentucky.

So guess we are getting up at 2:45AM so we can be on the road by 3:15AM our flight is at 5:45AM. I'm really glad we are starting in Universal instead of Disney because we are going to be so tired! I'm already not sleeping so I'm sure I'll hit the wall about noon on Friday, if our room isn't ready I'll just find a comfy chair in the lobby of the hotel and crash, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter