***The Official May 2017 Thread***

Got back Monday night from our quick 4 night adults only trip. Did the Marceline to the MK tour, did the AP Pandora preview, met a few Disers. Great trip! For any of you who didn't do a Pandora preview and have another trip already planned, OMG it's amazing!!! FoP is so much more than I thought it would be!!! Thoroughly impressive :)

We flew home wednesday after an amazing trip. We also had a Pandora preview and I agree with you that FoP was unreal. Can't wait to head back. It was VERY hot while we were there without any rain except for an hour at Epcot one night during our 12 day stay.

We are planning our next trip for the end of January to enjoy the cooler weather.

We flew home wednesday after an amazing trip. We also had a Pandora preview and I agree with you that FoP was unreal. Can't wait to head back. It was VERY hot while we were there without any rain except for an hour at Epcot one night during our 12 day stay.

We are planning our next trip for the end of January to enjoy the cooler weather.
It was WAY hotter than the last time we went in May; almost felt like August in Florida :scared: Which coincidentally is when our next trip is so I suppose May was training lol. January should be nice, we definitely haven't been sweating on our Jan. trips!

We flew home on Wednesday, too. We had great time with the rain. It poured while we were eating dinner at Boma and then it rained when we had dinner at Artist Point. Otherwise, it was mostly rain free for us.

It was WAY hotter than the last time we went in May; almost felt like August in Florida :scared: Which coincidentally is when our next trip is so I suppose May was training lol. January should be nice, we definitely haven't been sweating on our Jan. trips!
I think it was hotter than when we went in June last summer. January is one of our favorite times to travel and we never get hot on those trips. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter