***The Official May 2017 Thread***

I was checking SW and if we arrive a day earlier flights are 65.00 8-)
Decisions decisions not really now our spontaneous trip is for 6 days 5/24 -5/29 :cool1:
I'm so happy you and Kathy get to go again but I can't believe we miss each other by TWO DAYS :headache: :)

I'm so happy you and Kathy get to go again but I can't believe we miss each other by TWO DAYS :headache: :)
I know me either :sad2:
On the brighter side I get to try La Vie en Rose :drinking1
I decided to go with QSDP since it's a shorter trip and last minute. Can't wait to use those snack credits at F&G :goodvibes

28 days!! And those next 28 days will be busy!!
Today....celebrating daughter's 18th birthday (which we will celebrate again in WDW)
Then we have my mom's birthday
Then my pop's 75th birthday
Then my grandson's 4th birthday and my daughter's graduation party and prom all the same weekend
Then graduation and Mother's Day (same day!!)
Then finals for my younger child
Then we leave!
(in the midst of that all my grandson's mom has a court date)

11 days to go!! I feel like we've waited forever for this trip and now the days are flying by and I have so much to do before we go!! :) Super excited though and I'm already planning the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter