• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DL "Answer and Ask" thread

Only to the people on the DIS!!

If you could stay at DL all night for one night, with everything up and running, what would you do first?

BTMRR. I love that ride at night!!!

Besides pink green and blue what color cotton candy would you have DL make if you got to choose?

BTMRR. I love that ride at night!!!

Besides pink green and blue what color cotton candy would you have DL make if you got to choose?

I'd like to see some bright orange for a change, or perhaps some royal purple!!!

Okay: You can go to DL for a whole day and do any shows and activities but only 3 rides or.....

You can go to DCA for a full day and do any shows and activities but you can do 6 rides!

Which option do you pick?

Andrea

I'd like to see some bright orange for a change, or perhaps some royal purple!!!

Okay: You can go to DL for a whole day and do any shows and activities but only 3 rides or.....

You can go to DCA for a full day and do any shows and activities but you can do 6 rides!

Which option do you pick?

Andrea

I'd pick the DL one. I can't live without my dole whip float!! lol. I would watch Billy Hill & the Hillbillies & Believe. Hmmm....three rides would be Space Mountain, Big Thunder and Indiana Jones. :thumbsup2

If you could be any character in one of the DL parades, who would you be and why?

I'd pick the DL one. I can't live without my dole whip float!! lol. I would watch Billy Hill & the Hillbillies & Believe. Hmmm....three rides would be Space Mountain, Big Thunder and Indiana Jones. :thumbsup2

If you could be any character in one of the DL parades, who would you be and why?

I would be someone who can act silly or dorky without caring like Mad Hatter or something!!

Okay, I guess I have to think of a question this early....

Okay, you can pick either to have a lifetime pass to yourself, or 4 lifetime passes to give out to family or whoever you want but if you choose the 4, you CANNOT have one!!!

Andrea

I would be someone who can act silly or dorky without caring like Mad Hatter or something!!

Okay, I guess I have to think of a question this early....

Okay, you can pick either to have a lifetime pass to yourself, or 4 lifetime passes to give out to family or whoever you want but if you choose the 4, you CANNOT have one!!!

Andrea

I would choose the four lifetime passes for my family.:goodvibes Of course I'd look soo forlorn they would have to take me with them whenever they went :laughing:

Would you want to meet the eight old men who made the classic Disney movies of yesteryear ~ Snow White,Cinderella, Peter Pan etc or John Lassiter and Andrew Stanton of Pixar???

Shawna!! Thanks for revitalizing this game! :hug:

Would you want to meet the eight old men who made the classic Disney movies of yesteryear ~ Snow White,Cinderella, Peter Pan etc or John Lassiter and Andrew Stanton of Pixar???

Great question! I would want to talk to the old guys---the creativity and Walt stories they could tell!!! popcorn::

How warm does it have to be for you to go on Grizzly River Run!?!?!? (90 yesterday, and I couldn't do it! Soggy panties can ruin a great day!)

I feel the same way. I just hate being soggy, but I would say 90 would be warm enough for me. ;) But I won't go if I have on tennis shoes no matter how hot it is (sandals or slip ons are ok), unless I can go barefoot I HATE wet tennis shoes more than soggy panties:eek:

Not that there's a whole lot of rain at DL, but what's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day at DL? Besides shop, that's a given ;)

OK…. I’ve never been when it was raining. But I’ve only been 4 times. If it did rain I think I’d find someplace to sit outside but under cover and watch all the people leaving the park. (hummm drowned mice?)

Who is your favorite male villain and why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter