• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DL "Answer and Ask" thread

Piece of cake...cotton candy! I meant it's easy for me....cotton candy!:rotfl:

Have you ever had a food you just hated at DL?

Can't stand Corndogs so I'm gonna say....the corndogs!!

Okay: Which do you choose?

1 3 day trip to Disney per year

1 week long trip every two years

With either choice, you can't go in between, thats all you can go at all!

Shockingly no. I can't think of anything from there that I didn't like. How weird.
BTW, I would have chosen cotton candy too!

Would you rather have the goth kids behind you in line or the cheerleaders behind you in line for a ride?
Cheerleaders because at least you would hear them enjoying themselves

Can't stand Corndogs so I'm gonna say....the corndogs!!

Okay: Which do you choose?

1 3 day trip to Disney per year

1 week long trip every two years

With either choice, you can't go in between, thats all you can go at all!

1 3 day trip, less is more...

Okay, if you had to ride a water ride on your bum would you rather ride splash mountain or GRR?

GRR ... that would be a wild ride :woohoo:

With the lights on .... HM or POTC?

POTC I want to see that dark cave!!!

Mikayla, why aren't you chatting with us on the DL chat thread? You are hysterical woman! Plus Albort frequents often and I bet you can get hints! This goes for everyone too!

Ok that wasn't the question!!!

Q: Along the same lines....IF you wanted one ride to stop and you would have to walk out through it what would it be?

POTC I want to see that dark cave!!!

Mikayla, why aren't you chatting with us on the DL chat thread? You are hysterical woman! Plus Albort frequents often and I bet you can get hints! This goes for everyone too!

Ok that wasn't the question!!!

Q: Along the same lines....IF you wanted one ride to stop and you would have to walk out through it what would it be?

I will be there soon! I haven't made it there yet and I am WAY behind!!!

IASM, so I can play in the water :lmao:

If you could only watch one on your entire trip to DL/DCA, would it be ELP, F!, or fireworks?

I will be there soon! I haven't made it there yet and I am WAY behind!!!

IASM, so I can play in the water :lmao:

If you could only watch one on your entire trip to DL/DCA, would it be ELP, F!, or fireworks?

F! I've never seen it and unfortunately it will be down on my trip :sad2:

If one of these had to be down during your trip which would you choose:
POTC, Matterhorn, Space Mountain or Tower of Terror?

Twingle, shamefull you MUST see it!!! F! is awesome. Lets talk to Albort and see if he can pull some strings so you can watch it! :rotfl:

ToT because my kids wont go on it

Say you are eating cotton candy (my favorite) and it flies off of the dumbo ride and lands in someone's hair would you claim it was yours when you got off???

cotton candy is one of my faves also :) so I would have to say when it flew back I would turn around and yell "HEY!!" so I would give myself away!

Two part question ...
1. Would you "host" the Jungle Cruise if you could? (I can ask this since Utahmama is out, we already know she would ... and may have by now!)
2. What whitty banter would you add to the already well known script?

Twingle, shamefull you MUST see it!!! F! is awesome. Lets talk to Albort and see if he can pull some strings so you can watch it! :rotfl:

ToT because my kids wont go on it

Say you are eating cotton candy (my favorite) and it flies off of the dumbo ride and lands in someone's hair would you claim it was yours when you got off???

I know I am soo upset. I never saw it at WDW because I heard it was better at DL and I wanted to see it at Walt's Place. So I talk DH into A surprise trip to DL for the boys (and so I can see F!) and what happens ~ they decide to redo F! and its closed the whole time I'm there :sad: I'm not one of the in people so I don't know if Albort would pull strings for me and talk to Mickey or Minnie::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I would probably apologize after I stopped laughing soo hard.

If you could be a character at any character breakfast who would you be???

I know I am soo upset. I never saw it at WDW because I heard it was better at DL and I wanted to see it at Walt's Place. So I talk DH into A surprise trip to DL for the boys (and so I can see F!) and what happens ~ they decide to redo F! and its closed the whole time I'm there :sad: I'm not one of the in people so I don't know if Albort would pull strings for me and talk to Mickey or Minnie::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

:rotfl: Twinglemum you are SOOOO one of the IN people! Everyone here is. That's what I LOVE about the DL boards! Albort, talk to Mickey or Minnie for her and put F! back on for a private showing. OMG wouldnt that be awesome to be sitting on the rivers of America by yourself. Ohhh well maybe a little creepy.

Ok back on track!!!

Hmm probably the Queen of hearts she gets to mess with people in a fun way!

Q: Do you dress in Disney clothes when visiting DL? Such as a t-shirt or hat?

omg twinglemum...I would die if I went and couldnt see fantasmic and your telling me you've never seen it...I think I will faint:scared:

now picking one of the above to be down is an easy one...Matterhorn:laughing: i hate that ride

:rotfl: We got off track on our questions here. Thanks for answering and keeping us straight Lynn! I'm gonna back off because I am too confused til it's just one question left!!! Mikayla's is a 2 parter and I'm having none of that!!! Thought this was a preschool thread you are making me think too hard!!! :scared1: :rotfl2:

that is why you check the calendar on disney.com so you can see when it will or wont be running...I plan my trips around when it will be running...I went the last weekend it was up and wont be going back until june when it is running again...I love it that much!!! I know Mickey's part by heart:love: and I can hum and do the special effects noises for the whole track:laughing:

that is why you check the calendar on disney.com so you can see when it will or wont be running...I plan my trips around when it will be running...I went the last weekend it was up and wont be going back until june when it is running again...I love it that much!!! I know Mickey's part by heart:love: and I can hum and do the special effects noises for the whole track:laughing:

To make matters worse I have never ever been to DL or calif. I made my travel plans last summer and everything was hunky dorey ~ F! and Splash (one of my favs) were both not on refurb list and now their both not happening :headache: I was really worried because I have never been on Mr.Toad (not in WDW anymore) and that was down right before I arrive :scared1: I was worried but it looks like I'll be fine. The only things I'll miss F!,Splash,cars parade and Tom Sawyer.Also Nemo won't be ready. Maybe Albort can talk to the Big Cheese..

:rotfl:
Ok back on track!!!

I can answer this one! Yes, I wear a Denim jacket with Tink on the back! (I too must skip the 2-part question :confused3

Q: On Casey Jr., do you ride on the caboose facing forward or backwards?

:rotfl: Twinglemum you are SOOOO one of the IN people! Everyone here is. That's what I LOVE about the DL boards! Albort, talk to Mickey or Minnie for her and put F! back on for a private showing. OMG wouldnt that be awesome to be sitting on the rivers of America by yourself. Ohhh well maybe a little creepy.

Ok back on track!!!

Hmm probably the Queen of hearts she gets to mess with people in a fun way!

Back to our regularily scheduled program...

Yup, I dress in Disney clothes and we often dress up as a family one day we go as the Incredibles, another we all wear our lime green AKL (Animal Kingdom Lodge etc..) I guess we are pretty dorky (or as Goofy says Door key) But it helps to pick each other out of the crowd. People also say "Look it the Incredible Family again" which makes my DSs feel like celebrities.

Next question: Would you rather laugh like Goofy or talk like Donald??

I can answer this one! Yes, I wear a Denim jacket with Tink on the back! (I too must skip the 2-part question :confused3

Q: On Casey Jr., do you ride on the caboose facing forward or backwards?

Never rode Casey Jr can't wait to try it!!!

Back to our regularily scheduled program...

Yup, I dress in Disney clothes and we often dress up as a family one day we go as the Incredibles, another we all wear our lime green AKL (Animal Kingdom Lodge etc..)

Next question: Would you rather laugh like Goofy or talk like Donald??

That is so cool that you dress up as a family!

I'm a speech therapist, so, I'd have to say laugh like Goofy:lmao:

Q: On the DCA SunWheel, do you choose swinging or stationary?

Hey now, that's just plain mean!! I saw you having fun on it, the memory lives on!!!

Andrea

yeah well firstly..you you you have no proof...and second you know I dont like matterhorn so there...I only did it because it was supposed to cheer up shawna:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter