• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DL "Answer and Ask" thread

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
In an effort to give our happy crowd some type of topic...let's try a new game!

ANSWER the question in the post above you, and ASK a new question for the next poster.

QUESTION If you could work as an attendant at ANY DLR ride or show for one day, which would you pick?

Whoever answers this, has to ask a new question about absolutely ANYTHING!!! (See I made up a game with no wrong answers for our pre-school set!!! ;) )

In an effort to give our happy crowd some type of topic...let's try a new game!

ANSWER the question in the post above you, and ASK a new question for the next poster.

QUESTION If you could work as an attendant at ANY DLR ride or show for one day, which would you pick?

Whoever answers this, has to ask a new question about absolutely ANYTHING!!! (See I made up a game with no wrong answers for our pre-school set!!! ;) )

By the time I answer this someone else will have too, so I'll post my answer then if noboy else already asked a question I'll edit to post a question. I would love to work at TOT. And be super freaky.

Edit: Crap now I need to think of a question...Where is your favorite place in the park to sit?

hmm, Space Mountain, the guy who sits and watches the ride from behind the little glass panel right before you get launched onto the lift ^_^

If you can do any ODV cart, which one would it be? Churros, Pretezels, Stadium Vending, Popcorn, Turkey leg, Glow, Hot Chocolate, etc etc...

EDIT: LOL, damn it :D

I'll answer both questons so we are on track!

Where is your favorite place in the park to sit? - My favorite place to sit is in the hub on Main Street. I love to people watch!

If you can do any ODV cart, which one would it be? Churros, Pretezels, Stadium Vending, Popcorn, Turkey leg, Glow, Hot Chocolate, etc etc... - That's a tough one. I guess it would be a churro cart! YUM!

Question: What is your all time favorite ride at Disneyland?

I'll answer both questons so we are on track!

Where is your favorite place in the park to sit? - My favorite place to sit is in the hub on Main Street. I love to people watch!

If you can do any ODV cart, which one would it be? Churros, Pretezels, Stadium Vending, Popcorn, Turkey leg, Glow, Hot Chocolate, etc etc... - That's a tough one. I guess it would be a churro cart! YUM!

Question: What is your all time favorite ride at Disneyland?

I don't want to ask another question because I don't want to be a question hog but I do really want to answer this question: SPLASHMOUNTAIN! That looks strange all in caps...anyways, someone else can answer the same question and provide a new one.

Matterhorn of course!!!

If you had to spend 30 days in prison or you could NEVER go to any Disney park ever again, would you?

Andrea

OH and Patti,

THANK YOU for making a game for us preschoolers. This one I can get on board with!

The right side so I can see all of London below :goodvibes

If you could control Push for 1 day what would you have him do/say?

I would have him say "Help me I'm stuck in the garbage" all day long.

If they had to get rid of one ride at DL which would you like it to be?

Tough one. For me Innoventions.

Do you occasionally skip through the castle?

NO, I kind of glide/dance through it. It's really a sight, I may grace you with it on Thursday!

Okay here's another: If you had to ride one of these for 24 hours straight, which would it be:

Heimlich's Chew Chew Train or Mr. Toad?

NO, I kind of glide/dance through it. It's really a sight, I may grace you with it on Thursday!

Okay here's another: If you had to ride one of these for 24 hours straight, which would it be:

Heimlich's Chew Chew Train or Mr. Toad?

Hot tamale! I would say Mr. Toad.

I get hungry on Heimlich's with all the smells and I would pass out.

Have you ever thrown up after getting off of Gadget's Go coaster?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter