The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

Hi! I have been a long time lurker on the boards but have been to WDW a few times staying onsite from value to deluxe resorts. This will be the first time that DH and I will be staying at CBR! A quick trip November 9-13 to celebrate our 8th anniversary.

Hope you have a great Anniversary! You're going to love CBR! I've added your dates.

We're going to CBR for the first time Nov 26-Dec 3. We can't wait!:D

Whoohoo! You may not want to stay anywhere else! You've been added.

December 16-23. This is a surprise trip for my three girls!!

Love surprise trips! I've added your dates!

We just pushed our trip that we usually take in August to December 21-30. This will be our first time for a lot of things (staying at CBR, using the dining plan which we were able to get for free, having park hopper passes... just to name a few). I am a little nervous about going to the park at such a high crowd level time but my family really enjoys the planning aspect of our trips and we usually have a positive, go-with-the-flow attitude. I am really excited to learn more about Christmastime at the World!

Have fun planning! Love WDW during the Holidays. :santa: You've been added.

Good luck! I've added your dates.

Whoohoo! I think you're going to love it. You've been added.
Awesome. Thanks a

Whoohoo! I think you're going to love it. You've been added.
Awesome!! Thank you. Our group of 55 is so excited. Several making their first trip to Disney!! We are hoping for it to be a special trip for all involved!! GONNA be wild linking 55 for fast passes!!!

We will be there December 18th - 23rd. This will be our first time to go in December and our first stay at CBR! We usually go during the summer and stay at BC.

We've booked 12/21-12/30 with the FDR for our first ever WDW Trip! Pretty excited and pretty overwhelmed! LOL

Me, DH, DSister (19), DS (17), DS (14)

September 29-October 9th for us. First time to CBR.

You're going to love it! You've been added.

June 24-July 3. Gymnastics meet and summer fun!!

December 17-21, 2016. :) thanks!

We've booked 12/21-12/30 with the FDR for our first ever WDW Trip! Pretty excited and pretty overwhelmed! LOL

Me, DH, DSister (19), DS (17), DS (14)

Love WDW at the holidays! :santa: You've both been added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter