• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Next Person-Disney Style Part IV

Well yes and no...I have celebrated my birthday there but not on my actual birthday, once we went during my Birthday month (December) and the next time we went 2 months before my birthday (October).

TNP will be/has gone to Disneyland for the 60th Diamond Anniversary.

False, I hope to get what I want but I don't stress about it...if I can't get something I will keep trying for it, if not no worries.

TNP has gone to a park and just walked around, didn't ride any rides.

true....often. We go to WDW for 2 weeks at a time, so lots of down time and just roaming and looking

tnp has a trip to planned for Dec.

True! I've never been to the latter so of course it's never set in stone, but WDW has so much more appeal to me. :)

Tnp has never visited WDW in April.

True, but it depends on how long we are going...if we are going for a short trip then we really don't need it, but if we are going for a longer trip, then we definitely will get it.

TNP is going to skip on going to WDW in 2016 due to the construction and everything else that is going on there, they will be back in 2017 though :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter