• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Next Person-Disney Style Part IV

false.,......we are now we are older, go often and stay longer

tnp is in the planning stages of a trip now

False, the tours that I would like to go on, my kids are still too young to do.

TNP will be staying off site on their next trip.

false....haven't been since it has been opened. No plans to book it at this point either

tnp has spent more than 6 weeks at WDW in one year

Unfortunately no....ask me again once DH and I retire, we plan to do this and possibly more by then :goodvibes.

TNP has had breakfast, lunch, and dinner at BOG.

false....no breakfast, and not really interested in it

tnp is waiting for ADRs to open for Skipper's Cantina

False, not for our next trip coming up but once my 180 Day mark comes up for our June trip, I will definitely be looking out for them. I am really excited to see what the menu offerings will be too :goodvibes.

TNP will be dressing up for MNSSHP this year.

false....already did it and once was enough

tnp is watching the new AP threads to try to understand what is going on

True...we have our upcoming trip coming in 9 days :banana:, I have a girls trip planned for February (BF and I are going without any DHs or kids), then in June we are planning a huge trip that may or may not include US/IOA...we are still in working out the kinks on that one.

TNP will be attending one of the hard ticketed events that is/will be happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter