The Next Person-Disney Style Part IV

Nope, we stayed at POP on our first trip. Staying at WL on our next trip.

The next person talks to anyone who will listen about past and future Disney trips, often talking to those who aren't even listening.

false.....trying to decide whether to try it or not next week when I am there

tnp likes to take behind the scenes tour

True!

TNP got to see The Osborne Lights for the last time this past season

false.....we didn't go to WDW, we were at DLR in Dec.

tnp has done a Fantasmic dining ADR

false.....we didn't go to WDW, we were at DLR in Dec.

tnp has done a Fantasmic dining ADR
True! We ate at Mama Melrose's when we went in May 2014. We assumed that since our (then) 4 year old loved spaghetti, he'd be ok with spaghetti and meatballs! Boy were we wrong! The Lightening McQueen souvenir cup, and ice cream did NOTHING to prevent that little meltdown. Needless to say, we soon left for the resort (POP), and hung out by the pool that evening instead of heading back to the park. We had a much-needed rest night!

TNP would choose to stay at WL this year despite ongoing construction.

I am going to.....one night in Feb and a week in Nov.....love my lodge
(and I know all about meltdowns.....took DGD to DL last month and she had a few....mostly at restaurants :rolleyes:

tnp has Disney luggage

True...we use it everywhere we go even if we aren't vacationing at WDW :goodvibes

TNP has planned a spur of a moment trip.

false....takes too much to do that. I am a major planner

tnp has been to Disney World when it has been really cold

True, however we live in Northern Illinois (suburb of Chicago) so we are used to freezing cold temps, therefore Florida's 40 degree weather feels like a heat wave when to us :rotfl:. But seriously, we have been there when we had to have hats and gloves on.

TNP has never stayed on property.

True since 2010 (best decision that we made) :goodvibes.

TNP has eaten at every Signature restaurant on WDW property.

Well, I already had a trip this month...I went with my BF the first week of February (BTW the weather was perfect...we are from the Midwest and it is frigid here, nice to get some Florida sun for a bit).

TNP has seen La Nouba.

true....twice..........just missed you, I was there the last 2 weeks of Jan. with BF

tnp has a cruise booked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter