The New Random Thread- Now with 37% more random than before!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdos come out at night, looking for people to have boring conversations with!

I love watching iCarly. It's awesomely amazing.

I told my I wanted to see Ponyo, and that it was a Japanese animated movie. He sort of frowned...

I'm so hoping that the course at Kingston doesn't start on September 1st... I'm in Florida until September 3rd. All the other courses i've seen start at the end of September...

OK, UCAS says it's September 1st, but the Kingston website says courses start 27th September. UCAS is more specific to the course i'm taking, and Kingston's is more general and might be the average starting date...

I seem to be the only person who just doesn't like jeans at all...

oh oh oh how was i supposed to know that you were oh oh over me? i think that i should go. something's telling me to leave but i won't 'cause i'm damned if i do ya, damned if i don't ♥ ♫

bahh.
I want an industrial piercing sooo badd.
I would do it myself but it may not come over well beings I heard piercing right there in your ear hurts like a mother. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter