The New Random Thread- Now with 37% more random than before!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah cool :]
i'd never be allowed that in school haha
though you wouldn't be able to see it with my hair

At my school you're not allowed facial piercings.
My friend Adrienne had a nose stud all year long and a teacher noticed on friday and she got in much trouble xD
They don't care about ear piercings though. I hate it when people have like 800 piercings in one ear. A lot of girls in my school have that, and I think it looks stupid aha.

At my school you're not allowed facial piercings.
My friend Adrienne had a nose stud all year long and a teacher noticed on friday and she got in much trouble xD
They don't care about ear piercings though. I hate it when people have like 800 piercings in one ear. A lot of girls in my school have that, and I think it looks stupid aha.
ah
we're only allowed ears and only one in each ear
i'd like another piercing, but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't suit anywhere else..
i was gonna get my ear cartilage done, but then like ALL the main group of chavs went and got it done and i was like wth? i'm not getting it done now >.>

ah
we're only allowed ears and only one in each ear
i'd like another piercing, but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't suit anywhere else..
i was gonna get my ear cartilage done, but then like ALL the main group of chavs went and got it done and i was like wth? i'm not getting it done now >.>

damn chavs ;D

when my mom gets home I want her to take me to kohls.
mostly because I want these shoes and have a giftcard:
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes/juniors/flats/PRD~603590/Self+Esteem+Candy+Moccasins.jsp
the tan ones :D

plus it's next to marshalls and last time I was there they had the harajuku lovers "G" perfume there for 20 dollars :D

damn chavs ;D

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes/juniors/flats/PRD~603590/Self+Esteem+Candy+Moccasins.jsp

plus it's next to marshalls and last time I was there they had the harajuku lovers "G" perfume there for 20 dollars :D
niiice. :-)
you have such cool shops over there. D:
like hot topic. i wish we had that. >.<
and i love gwen stefani perfume. :')

my friend who wouldn't even give cobra a chance got annoyed today because we were walking home and she was like don't put crap music on and kept telling me to skip all the good songs and when we were like halfway home i was like nah i'm putting cobra on *bursts into the city is at war loudly* xD

niiice. :-)
you have such cool shops over there. D:
like hot topic. i wish we had that. >.<
and i love gwen stefani perfume. :')

haha not really. I mean they are okay.
and you don't have hot topic? D:
harajuku loves is the only perfume I like. except for this PINK by victoria secret perfume I have no but it's nearly gone and they discontinuted it D:

I have orange jelly!

woo!
that reminds me of when i got my friend 2 packets of 9p jelly cubes and a hershey bar for his 16th birthday. xD

haha not really. I mean they are okay.
and you don't have hot topic? D:
harajuku loves is the only perfume I like. except for this PINK by victoria secret perfume I have no but it's nearly gone and they discontinuted it D:

well you do miss out on topshop jewellery. gotta love the topshop jewellery <3
and hmv ;o i love hmv
and nope D; i always go on their website and i'm like omg i want all of it D; they have loads of epic tshirts. they even have a charlie the unicorn tshirt! >.>
and ah right. i have pink by next lol xD

and hmv ;o i love hmv
and nope D; i always go on their website and i'm like omg i want all of it D; they have loads of epic tshirts. they even have a charlie the unicorn tshirt! >.>

I'm looking at that topshop site and it looks a lot like urban outfitters which is my favourite store <3
and I've never even heard of that other one aha.

woo!
that reminds me of when i got my friend 2 packets of 9p jelly cubes and a hershey bar for his 16th birthday. xD

and hmv ;o i love hmv

9p jelly cubes?

Jelly is an awesome dessert. I guess you can consider it healthy, especially if you get the sugar-free ones?

I'm looking at that topshop site and it looks a lot like urban outfitters which is my favourite store <3
and I've never even heard of that other one aha.

the jewellery <3
they have like cute little bow and cupcake necklaces and stuff :]
yeah it is like urban outfitters. i love that too lol
and it's a music chain store that sells like cds, dvds, posters, tshirts and stuff but it's just cool because i've got so many epic tshirts from there and a hello kitty poster [:
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/home.do
i'm looking at hot topic's website now and they have like cobra, atl and wtk tshirts. unfair. nowhere here would you get any of that >.> you can't even buy wtk cds here D:

9p jelly cubes?

Jelly is an awesome dessert. I guess you can consider it healthy, especially if you get the sugar-free ones?

y'know in asda you can get smartprice jelly that comes in cubes that you add hot water to to make jelly? them. xD
he didn't want anything and he loves those jelly cubes raw (ew) so i got him them and a bar of hershey and wrapped it in disney princess paper ahah xD

My ears are freakin' freezing! It's snowing outside -_-
ikr! its not settling :/
I seem to be the only person who just doesn't like jeans at all...
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

i couldnt live without jeans... :|
hello :teeth:
I didn't go to school today xD
well, WELL. xD
damn chavs ;D

i love the coconut one! i think that is 'G'
woo!

and hmv ;o i love hmv
hmv is too epic for words.

ah yeah, and im putting my DLP pics on tonight ellie :-)

y'know in asda you can get smartprice jelly that comes in cubes that you add hot water to to make jelly? them. xD
he didn't want anything and he loves those jelly cubes raw (ew) so i got him them and a bar of hershey and wrapped it in disney princess paper ahah xD

And it costs 9p for all the cubes, or around 9p a cube?

iCarly! I've been addicted to this show recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter