The New Caribbean Beach FAQ Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to throw in my THANKS to dansdad for his work on this thread too! :thumbsup2

See y'all on the new thread! :wave2:

i am curfrrently at the CBR and leaving on 20th. I have a sit & stand stroller excellent condition...selling for $75
great for even the older kids...mine were 5 & 7.
message me if interested.

i am curfrrently at the CBR and leaving on 20th. I have a sit & stand stroller excellent condition...selling for $75
great for even the older kids...mine were 5 & 7.
message me if interested.

If you haven't already, you should post this to the new thread. This one is almost full, therefore a new one was started. Just back up a little in here to get the link. :)

Have the air conditioning units been upgraded? A CM told me they were in the process of doing so but couldn't guarantee when all upgrades would be complete. AC's are so old; I hope they are done soon. Thank you!

Does anybody know if the lobby has good internet reception? I have some stuff I need to do on the computer and was wondering if there's internet at the lobby if the room's internet isn't working. Thanks!

Does anybody know if the lobby has good internet reception? I have some stuff I need to do on the computer and was wondering if there's internet at the lobby if the room's internet isn't working. Thanks!

I had an 'upgraded' room last week, but was still disappointed in its performance, as the thermostat only went to 68 (I like it cooler)..and never really chilled the room effectively to me..

David

I had an 'upgraded' room last week, but was still disappointed in its performance, as the thermostat only went to 68 (I like it cooler)..and never really chilled the room effectively to me..

David

"Upgraded" or refurbed room? Anyone know if replacing the AC units are part of the reburb process?

Sorry, I was told it was a refurbished room, in Jamaica Building 45...

David

Yep, that's a refurbed...and one of the two buildings we are asking for...I'm bringing an extra blanket anyway...DD inherited DW's Cheesehead blood and likes the room cold.

We are staying a CBR June 7-14. Going with my parents who will have 2 teenagers in their room. ( My older son and daughter). They put in a request at reservation to have a Murphy bed, but the CM told them they could not guarantee the will get one.

Do they still offer rollaway beds if they do not get a room with a Murhy bed?

We are staying a CBR June 7-14. Going with my parents who will have 2 teenagers in their room. ( My older son and daughter). They put in a request at reservation to have a Murphy bed, but the CM told them they could not guarantee the will get one.

Do they still offer rollaway beds if they do not get a room with a Murhy bed?

You need to hop on over the the new thread ... this one needs to be locked down by the moderators but hasn't happened yet!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3348628

You should be able to get a better answer over there. Have a great trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter