• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "mmm...I REALLY got my CS $ worth" thread

I'm a gourmet addict! I love spicy, and fiery hot foods. (There are NO fiery hot dishes in WDW unfortunately... at least none Ive found yet)

Last Sept on DDP we both agreed Flame tree beat everything INCLUDING the TS dining meals!!! :woohoo:
I even liked it better than California Grill which cost almost $300 for the 3 of us!!!
Now, Cali Grill was AWESOME... dont get me wrong... the Sushi was to die for... but it took 3.5 hours for the whole meal, and thats just too long.
The rub they put on that St Louis Rids... Thick and JUST right... It was heaven on a plate!!! :thumbsup2
Were going back on the DDP this Sept too. Flame tree is the only restaurant we will do twice. All our others we plan to only do new places.
Too many places to try... so little time.

PS for the dieters here.... We usually lose about 10 pounds every trip. Last DDP, we gained 10 pounds each!!! LOL
I'll be better this year. Ive promised not to overstuff. :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter