The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

new reader!

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! Dh and I were also married in May (but in 2006... so we'll be celebrating our 3 year anniversary).

Love the AE dress, very cute!

Can't wait to hear more!

Lynn I saw you EP last night and they're soo pretty. I wish I could get my hair to stay like that it's soo curly and frizzy it's a pain. I know this is random but I know your a hair dresser is there anything i can do?? Sorry to use your thread for this. lol thanx:thumbsup2 :thanks: :offtopic:

Ok I use herbal essence hair mousse and shaper hairspray..I do my hair when it is wet and let it air dry.

Hey Lynn! I just found your report and subscribed. Congrats on your anniversary! It's actually on my 22nd bday so that'll be a fun day for all of us :laughing: I loved reading through your plans, you and your DH are going to have such a great time! And the AE dress is really cute!

Have you bought a new camera yet? Sorry if I missed it. I recently bought a Canon Powershot Sd1100. It goes for around $150 and is AMAZING for a point-and-shoot! I'm VERY picky with my pictures and won't even bother keeping them if they're out of focus, and I never have that problem with this one. Plus it's tiny and comes in a lot of cute colors!

Aww cool!!

No I did not get it yet..I will look into that too! Thank you so much!

Cute dresses!

I need to check AE soon.

Or winners (they have AE stuff for like 50% sometimes)

I don't have a winners near me..you're lucky.

Lynn I Love the dress.. so cute

Thank you Christina!

Cute dress, Lynn! I need to start shopping for my Disney clothes very soon!

Oh you do! There is so much cute spring stuff out right now!!

new reader!

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! Dh and I were also married in May (but in 2006... so we'll be celebrating our 3 year anniversary).

Love the AE dress, very cute!

Can't wait to hear more!

hi! Welcome to the Dis! Aww congrats on your 3 years coming up!!!

Love the PTR so far...the dresses are cute..and LOVE LOVE LOVE the computer screen with the DIS on it:D

I saw your link from you October trip, subscribing. We will be in Disney the same time arriving on 5/9 leaving 5/15.

Hi Lynn~
I just saw you had a PTR for your May trip!! Hope you don't mind me joining along, can't believe your anniversary is almost here!!!:goodvibes

Cute dress and top! I haven't been to American Eagle in forever, I might need to go check out their new stuff.

Love your cute dresses and love to shop for disney...lol!
I bought a canon power shot at circuit city during the going out of business sale. It is pictured on my pre-trip report if you want to take a look at it,
I think it will take me a long time to realize everything itdoes...it can do everything, including fireworks pictures as it has a very high iso setting.
The lowest price I could find online was over $100 more than I paid at circuit city. All manufacturers warranties are in full effect. If you have one near you it is worth checking it out!!

Lynn I LOVE your dress so exciting!!! I love americanEagle... you may have caused me to go broke this week:lmao:

love the dress from AE..I'm new to your trip report (i think..sometimes i forget which one's I've read), and I've never even heard of chocolate chip cake batter. i bet it was DELICIOUS though..makes me want cookies..stupid diet:cool1:

Love your trip report, can't wait for more!

the dress from AE is super cute! Before our trip I ordered a pair of jeans from them and they fit perfectly! I've never had jeans fit that great before...I was in love! :love: Hehe. And they look great with a pair of heels so what could be better! Okay sorry to be off topic! We love AKL and I'm excited to see what you think of AKV!!! I'm glad you got all your adr's that you wanted...you have some great choices there! :thumbsup2

Hi!

I'm a lurker of yours :) I read your TR from your October trip since I am planning on going around the same time this year (end of Sept). I loved the pictures of MNSSHP! I'll definitely be checking that out when I'm down there as well as the F&WF. I saw the link to your PTR so I figured I'd pop in and say hello! I'll be subscribing popcorn::

I'm also a Jersey girl! What part of NJ are you from?

i'm like psyched you're doing another one of these, Lynn!!!

I loved the dress you bought from AE! I almost got that exact shirt a few weeks ago but refained, I'm going to wait for it to go on sale! which it probably is now! lol!

I'm thinking of going in may, too!!! if we do, it'll be "spur of the moment" kinda thing! yaaaay! I love those trips! I guess that's what's nice about living so close!! ... but i can't wait to read more! :upsidedow

I saw your link from you October trip, subscribing. We will be in Disney the same time arriving on 5/9 leaving 5/15.

Oh cool!!!! If you see me say Hi!

Hi Lynn~
I just saw you had a PTR for your May trip!! Hope you don't mind me joining along, can't believe your anniversary is almost here!!!:goodvibes

Aww of course I don't mind!

I know I can't wait!!

Cute dress and top! I haven't been to American Eagle in forever, I might need to go check out their new stuff.

OMG go..everything is so cute. I just went this past Monday and bought more. I have to take some pics.

Love your cute dresses and love to shop for disney...lol!
I bought a canon power shot at circuit city during the going out of business sale. It is pictured on my pre-trip report if you want to take a look at it,
I think it will take me a long time to realize everything itdoes...it can do everything, including fireworks pictures as it has a very high iso setting.
The lowest price I could find online was over $100 more than I paid at circuit city. All manufacturers warranties are in full effect. If you have one near you it is worth checking it out!!

I had a cannon powershot. I loved it. You will too.

I think I'm going to get a cannon again or the Nikon D40.

Lynn I LOVE your dress so exciting!!! I love americanEagle... you may have caused me to go broke this week:lmao:

HAHA!!! They have really cute stuff this Spring.

love the dress from AE..I'm new to your trip report (i think..sometimes i forget which one's I've read), and I've never even heard of chocolate chip cake batter. i bet it was DELICIOUS though..makes me want cookies..stupid diet:cool1:

Love your trip report, can't wait for more!

Hi!! Thanks!

OMG Choc chip cake is the best!! So good!

the dress from AE is super cute! Before our trip I ordered a pair of jeans from them and they fit perfectly! I've never had jeans fit that great before...I was in love! :love: Hehe. And they look great with a pair of heels so what could be better! Okay sorry to be off topic! We love AKL and I'm excited to see what you think of AKV!!! I'm glad you got all your adr's that you wanted...you have some great choices there! :thumbsup2

Yeah they have comfy jeans!! I'm sure we will love AKV! I can't wait to eat disney food!

jumping in late!
Hi!

Hi!

I'm a lurker of yours :) I read your TR from your October trip since I am planning on going around the same time this year (end of Sept). I loved the pictures of MNSSHP! I'll definitely be checking that out when I'm down there as well as the F&WF. I saw the link to your PTR so I figured I'd pop in and say hello! I'll be subscribing popcorn::

I'm also a Jersey girl! What part of NJ are you from?

Hey!!! Have a great time in Oct!

I live in Burlington County.

i'm like psyched you're doing another one of these, Lynn!!!

I loved the dress you bought from AE! I almost got that exact shirt a few weeks ago but refained, I'm going to wait for it to go on sale! which it probably is now! lol!

I'm thinking of going in may, too!!! if we do, it'll be "spur of the moment" kinda thing! yaaaay! I love those trips! I guess that's what's nice about living so close!! ... but i can't wait to read more! :upsidedow

Hey!! Of course! I love doing TRs.

Aww what time in May are you going to go?

Oh and I have to take pics of some of the clothes I bought.

Hey!!! Have a great time in Oct!

I live in Burlington County.

I'm in Monmouth County.

Thanks, I can't wait! 6 months to go! I wanted to go on my birthday (Oct 5) but since we're doing the land & sea package, they didn't have a cruise around my birthday. Ah well! I'll settle for an early celebration :)

I'm in Monmouth County.

Thanks, I can't wait! 6 months to go! I wanted to go on my birthday (Oct 5) but since we're doing the land & sea package, they didn't have a cruise around my birthday. Ah well! I'll settle for an early celebration :)

aww that stinks. That is my Best friends Bday too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter