• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Hey everybody!!! I figured I would start this today since I was able to book my ADRS:cool1: I got everything I wanted.

Were going to be staying at AKV, just a studio Savannah view. This will be our first time staying there.

Here is where we will be eating!

May 3- Ohanas, that is always a must on the first night
May 4- Sci Fi Lunch (Tim loves it there) 50s PTC dinner(first time there)
May 5- Biergarten Lunch Tutto dinner
May 6- Jiko
May 7- Cali grille anniversary dinner
May 8- Chef mickey's breakfast Coral Reef dinner
May 9- Le Cellier
May 10- Yachtsman Steak house
May 11- Kona

You know I'm getting my butt over to the Poly for some Tonga Toast on some of the mornings lol!

Now do you all think I should do the Deluxe or basic DP? we have a couple of 2 TS meals so that would be the reason why I would get it.

Some fun tours planned and booked!
May 6 we are doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour
May 7 we are going the epcot segway tour

I called the Boardwalk Bakery today and was able to order our anniversary cake. We are just going to pick it up the morning of May 7th. The woman I spoke with was so funny. She remembered my wedding cake because I'm the only one who has gotten a Chocolate chip batter. YUM it was soo good. Filling is going to be chocolate mousse. I just told her to make it pretty, it's going to be a 10 inch round cake with buttercream frosting.

I want to make a cute shirt to wear on our anniversary just not sure how I want to design it yet.

YAY 3 more months!! Can't wait!

If I were you I would go to the menus and calculate the cost based on what you like to eat. Looks like a dxddp to me then you don't have to buy mugs. Jiko is delicious Lynn, we ate there the first night at AKV in October, the filet and macaroni is yummo!!!!!!Will the animals be back on the savannah? DId you guys book Kidani or Jambo.

Belinda

We booked Jambo house. I can not wait for Jiko. I'm getting what you just mentioned!! YUM!

Here is what I did to figure out what would be best...

The whole plan for the 2 of us would be $1295.82
basic would be $719.81

Ok so with the basic I have 9 TS credits.. I would be using 6 with the 3 signature dining restaurants. So I will have 3 TS left over. Now I went to allears and added up what our meals would cost..I took the most expensive 3 and would use them for our DP.

So OOP we would be paying for 6 TS meals and that total with tax is and extra 322.36 add that with the 719.81 I get 1042.17.

I think we are eating a lot as is and we still have snacks and CS to use. We don't get appetizers all the time, I did add in a couple though for OOP costs. Resort mugs we can just buy new ones no big deal so we would be saving $253.75.

I really don't think we will eat all the food included in the Deluxe.. I mean I can barely finish my entrees lol and that is without having an appetizer.

Yay! I found it. Your ADR's look great! We ate at 50's prime time cafe and I thought it was the cutest place. We are thinking of eating there in September.

you will definitely save a little bit of money.

I have a question about the poly hot tub does it have one I know its off topic

We booked Jambo house. I can not wait for Jiko. I'm getting what you just mentioned!! YUM!

Here is what I did to figure out what would be best...

The whole plan for the 2 of us would be $1295.82
basic would be $719.81

Ok so with the basic I have 9 TS credits.. I would be using 6 with the 3 signature dining restaurants. So I will have 3 TS left over. Now I went to allears and added up what our meals would cost..I took the most expensive 3 and would use them for our DP.

So OOP we would be paying for 6 TS meals and that total with tax is and extra 322.36 add that with the 719.81 I get 1042.17.

I think we are eating a lot as is and we still have snacks and CS to use. We don't get appetizers all the time, I did add in a couple though for OOP costs. Resort mugs we can just buy new ones no big deal so we would be saving $253.75.

I really don't think we will eat all the food included in the Deluxe.. I mean I can barely finish my entrees lol and that is without having an appetizer.

Yay! I found it. Your ADR's look great! We ate at 50's prime time cafe and I thought it was the cutest place. We are thinking of eating there in September.

I fixed the link! Glad you found it though!

Good glad you liked 50 PTC. I want to get the pot roast.

you will definitely save a little bit of money.

I have a question about the poly hot tub does it have one I know its off topic

No they don't have one.

Your adr's look so yummy!! Have you been to Biergarten before? It looks so good to me, but I wonder if the other people in my family would like it.

Your adr's look so yummy!! Have you been to Biergarten before? It looks so good to me, but I wonder if the other people in my family would like it.

Yeah I love it and so does Tim. I'm a picky eater who does not like anything crazy and out there. I prefer the lunch over dinner. They have good soups, I think it is a chicken noodle, mac and cheese, chicken and Tim loves all the different types of meats.

Hey girly!!!!!!

I am here for your PTR now!!! I know your getting excited!!

Oh, I showed Chad your costume for MNSSHP and he loved it!!!!!

Hey girly!!!!!!

I am here for your PTR now!!! I know your getting excited!!

Oh, I showed Chad your costume for MNSSHP and he loved it!!!!!

HAHA did he! Too funny. Girl I have to so finish my Oct TR before my May TR LOL!

HEATHER OMG I just noticed your feb trip is cancelled! Aww I have to go check out your thread.

HAHA did he! Too funny. Girl I have to so finish my Oct TR before my May TR LOL!

Yes!!! He thought that was so cute!!!! Then he saw the bag with nemo!!!!! I am telling you, that was an awesome costume! Had we been there, Hollie would have been following you! She loves Nemo!

HEATHER OMG I just noticed your feb trip is cancelled! Aww I have to go check out your thread.

Yea...:sad2: We would be leaving this Thursday! But, we are actually going to Orlando twice this year. In October with Chad's siblings for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal and MNSSHP at Disney! So, we are excited about that! Then going back in November with Chad's mom and stepdad for MVMCP! So, Hollie will see both parties this year!:thumbsup2

Hey Lynn!! I saw you started a new PTR, so of course I had to come sub. Your ADRs look so good. What time is your ADR at California Grill - are you guys going to be able to watch Wishes there? I'm really wanting to go there in August.

Great start of your PTR. We haven't been to some of the place where you guys want to eat, but we really loved Chef Mickey's and Ohana. Enjoy your upcoming trip. Looking forward to reading more.

Have a nice and safe trip coming for everyone. :)

Since you are my new best friend :flower3: for helping me find the parade/firework schedule, I thought I'd check out your pre-trippie! I'm glad you began with the food, that's one of our favorite parts of WDW! Our trips will be overlapping. We are going for our 7th anniversary (May 10th)! We still consider ourselves honeymooners though!!!:love:

Yes!!! He thought that was so cute!!!! Then he saw the bag with nemo!!!!! I am telling you, that was an awesome costume! Had we been there, Hollie would have been following you! She loves Nemo!

Yea...:sad2: We would be leaving this Thursday! But, we are actually going to Orlando twice this year. In October with Chad's siblings for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal and MNSSHP at Disney! So, we are excited about that! Then going back in November with Chad's mom and stepdad for MVMCP! So, Hollie will see both parties this year!:thumbsup2

Aww Hollie is so cute!

Well that stinks but at least you are still going sometime this year. That is all that matters. My BIL went to Horror nights at Universal and he loved it! You will have a great time. Aww and you are going in Nov YAY!

Hey Lynn!! I saw you started a new PTR, so of course I had to come sub. Your ADRs look so good. What time is your ADR at California Grill - are you guys going to be able to watch Wishes there? I'm really wanting to go there in August.

Our ADR is at 7:55 I think and Wishes is at ten! So I'm hoping that we will be done eating just in time for Wishes. You should go, I hear great things about it. I will have a review when I get back so you will have to read that.

Great start of your PTR. We haven't been to some of the place where you guys want to eat, but we really loved Chef Mickey's and Ohana. Enjoy your upcoming trip. Looking forward to reading more.

Have a nice and safe trip coming for everyone. :)

Yeah Ohana and CM rock! I can't wait to go eat in Disney lol!

Since you are my new best friend :flower3: for helping me find the parade/firework schedule, I thought I'd check out your pre-trippie! I'm glad you began with the food, that's one of our favorite parts of WDW! Our trips will be overlapping. We are going for our 7th anniversary (May 10th)! We still consider ourselves honeymooners though!!!:love:

Aww lol I'm glad I could help you. I know right, the food is the best part lol. Aww so you will be there on the 10th cool! If you spot me please say Hi. :wave2:

I am so jealous! I have read your wedding trip report, (your photos makes me really want to get married there- i loved everything you picked!) been reading about your october trip and food report and now this.

I can't believe you will have gone three times before i have made just one trip! my face is totally green!

you can tell tim he has converted another couple to pin trading! we are going to try it out for the first time in september (the other half doesn't know it yet but my suprise welcome hamper might persuade him!)

I am so jealous! I have read your wedding trip report, (your photos makes me really want to get married there- i loved everything you picked!) been reading about your october trip and food report and now this.

I can't believe you will have gone three times before i have made just one trip! my face is totally green!

you can tell tim he has converted another couple to pin trading! we are going to try it out for the first time in september (the other half doesn't know it yet but my suprise welcome hamper might persuade him!)

Hi! Thank you very much! I see you will be going in a couple months so YAY:cheer2:

OMG pin trading is fun. Warning you now it is so addictive lol. Especially the mystery boxes. You can't buy just one. You wait and see. :p

Yay another pretrip report. Great start you have got some great ADR's. Animal Kingdom villas look like such a lovely place to stay bet you can't wait. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter