The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

I'm on! I read a bunch of your wedding TR and you looked gorgeous!

We are getting there near the end of your stay and you guys are at Coral Reef for Dinner the day before we are doing the same thing!

Hi! Thank you! Oh you will love Coral Reef. Get the steak, it is so good from there.

Wait- haven’t you guys been together for 10 years?? How come on your title it says 9???

OMG nevermind you started dating in 2000... Gean and I are in 1999... sorry I got CONFUSED>..:goodvibes

I have been planning on the filet after seeing a great review about it!

Yeah it is yummy!!

Wait- haven’t you guys been together for 10 years?? How come on your title it says 9???

OMG nevermind you started dating in 2000... Gean and I are in 1999... sorry I got CONFUSED>..:goodvibes

HAHA yeah we dated started dating May 7 2000 lol! I can't believe next year will be ten years!!! Your 10 year is coming up!!!:goodvibes

Any new plans?

Started buying stuff for your suitcase?

haha not really but I'm looking into buying a nice camera. Do any of you have any suggestions. I want a nice one that will get nice pictures of the fireworks.

Happy Valentine's Day!! :hug:

Hi!! Happy Vday to you all too! Hope everybody had a good one.

Ok I think this will be fun.. I need some help picking out a camera..I'm leaning towards a Nikon.

Could you all post a picture of WIshes for me..a picture you have used with your camera and let me know what camera it is please!! I want to take really nice shots of the fireworks.

Thank you!

My cameras great...but probably not what you are looking for. I got it in 2006. Need a new one too. But the new models must be good. Canon Powershot. Hey, if mine still takes good pictures after this time hehehe

My cameras great...but probably not what you are looking for. I got it in 2006. Need a new one too. But the new models must be good. Canon Powershot. Hey, if mine still takes good pictures after this time hehehe

I used to have a cannon powershot and loved it. That is the one I lost on the TOT :(

HEY GUYS!!!! Just booked my air!!! Went to Southwest.com... I have been checking everyday for the prices to go down and they did!!! We got the first flight that morning:banana: for $99 and the late flight going home for $59!!!!! YAY!!!!

Hey, I followed you over here from your other TR and have been lurking for the past few days.

I don't know how much you are looking to spend, but I highly recommend a Canon Digital Rebel XTI (they run about $600 on Amazon.) Its a digital SLR, so it isn't a point and shoot, but it is pretty easy to learn all the functions. The downside is that since its an SLR, it is pretty bulky. It does take amazing pictures of the fireworks though.

These were all taken at MVMCP:

IMG_2834copy.jpg

IMG_2897copy.jpg

IMG_2882copy.jpg

IMG_2862copy.jpg

IMG_2854copy.jpg

IMG_2853copy.jpg

IMG_2840copy.jpg

IMG_2896copy.jpg

Sorry so many, I got a lot of really great pictures that night.

Sorry, I have no camera suggestions...yet at least. I'm also looking for a new one that will take nice pictures at night. I hate when you take a picture and it looks like you have the shakes or something. That really annoys me! :sad2:

Congrats on the great airfare deal! I love Southwest!!!!

Hey, I followed you over here from your other TR and have been lurking for the past few days.

I don't know how much you are looking to spend, but I highly recommend a Canon Digital Rebel XTI (they run about $600 on Amazon.) Its a digital SLR, so it isn't a point and shoot, but it is pretty easy to learn all the functions. The downside is that since its an SLR, it is pretty bulky. It does take amazing pictures of the fireworks though.

These were all taken at MVMCP:

IMG_2834copy.jpg

IMG_2897copy.jpg

IMG_2882copy.jpg

IMG_2862copy.jpg

IMG_2854copy.jpg

IMG_2853copy.jpg

IMG_2840copy.jpg

IMG_2896copy.jpg

Sorry so many, I got a lot of really great pictures that night.

Can you tell me was this on automatic? or did you use your own settings? I am new the the SLR world!
I too have a Canon Rebel . you are right it is not a point and shoot ! lol.
This is a great HELP question!
I find SLR to be deceiving for newbies, as newbies think the photographer pointed and shooted :laughing:
Sorry if this is off thread, but I am interested and I also would hate to have someone pick the wrong camera. :surfweb:

I don't have any shots to share and won't until after our September trip, but I have a Nikin D60 and LOVE it! I do photography on the side (engagements, bridals, family portraits, etc.) and opted for a Nikon instead of a Canon. I like Canons too, but they're normally a bit more expensive and my professional photographer friends stick with those. They all said I'd get great results with my Nikon, which I do.

If you can afford one of the nicer Canon SLRs, go for it. If not, the Nikons are wonderful just the same!

Hey there, fellow May-traveler! :)

I have a Canon S5 IS (that's for Image Stabilization, which helps the camera grab the shot despite some shaky hands). It was about $300 on Amazon. I'm no photographer, but I find it VERY easy to use. It's a step below an SLR, but it's a step above a point-and-shoot. It's not as bulky as an SLR, but it won't fit in a pocket.

Here are some shots of Wishes. This was on sports mode, which allowed me to take a shot every second or so (literally). I ended up with lots of pictures I couldn't use, but that made sure I got those fabulous in-between shots that we all want of Wishes. Here are some of the shots:

IMG_0934_filtered.jpg

IMG_0965_filtered.jpg

IMG_0982_filtered-1.jpg

IMG_0986_filtered.jpg

IMG_0997_filtered.jpg

IMG_0979_filtered.jpg

IMG_0987_filtered.jpg

IMG_0954_filtered.jpg

(I know you didn't ask for Fantasmic! pictures, but I think this does a good job of demonstrating the zoom of the camera. We were about 5 rows from the TOP of the theater, where you walk in, for these shots: )
IMG_1225_filtered.jpg

IMG_1209_filtered.jpg

IMG_1197_filtered.jpg

Can you tell me was this on automatic? or did you use your own settings? I am new the the SLR world!
I too have a Canon Rebel . you are right it is not a point and shoot ! lol.
This is a great HELP question!
I find SLR to be deceiving for newbies, as newbies think the photographer pointed and shooted :laughing:
Sorry if this is off thread, but I am interested and I also would hate to have someone pick the wrong camera. :surfweb:

I use automatic focus, but I change up the ISO, shutter speed, white balance, and picture style. I honestly can't remember what I used for those pictures as I was changing it so frequently until I found a combination of settings that worked well for me. I got so many amazing pictures that day though, even if I did spend a lot of time playing with my camera settings :rolleyes:

Hi Lynn! Our trips are overlapping by 2 days... Are you planning on being at MK your first day? If so, maybe I'll run into you!

For camera recommendations, we just bought the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4K and we love it! I did tons of research before deciding on it. I haven't really had the chance to try it out yet, other than taking pics of my new baby nephew, but so far so good! Definately look into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter