The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

Just finished your trip report, it took me weeks to read thru, and I didn't read all the comments. I too love DHS, RNRC is my favorite, but TOT is growing on me. Funny HP comments, must have been entertaining. Your 3 course dinner at France looked so good, yum. Never knew about the hidden Donald in HM, are there other hidden Donald's at WDW? You were very lucky with your weather, so much rain in FL the middle to end of May.

Thank you so much for writting a great report!

Hi! OMG the HP TOT ride was my favorite!! haha. It was soo good. There are some others I think, but I don't remember off the top of my head.

Oh I know! Thank the lord we did not get all of that rain.
Thanks for reading.

Good! I'm glad I was able to help. Yes I am going to school for teaching. What are you going to major in? I would love to teach k-3. I'm thinking about getting my BA in Science, and not art. I LOVE science. I also think that having the BA in Science under my belt will be good for other job opportunities. I think I will be certified to teach K-8. I have to talk with my guidance counselor and figure things out.

I actually already have my BS in Business Administration...I know, it has SO much to do with teaching! I recently decided to just go for my dream of teaching since the reasons I had chosen business (you make more $ and I thought I would enjoy it more than I am) aren't really accurate. So, I'm just getting my teaching credential which I can get in 16 months of online school (through the California State University Program). It will only certify me to teach elementary, which is fine since that is the age group I want to teach! :goodvibes

If you love science you should totally major in it! It makes school (and I'm sure teaching) that much more fun if you are passionate about what you are doing. But for sure see a guidance counselor - they are lifesavers!

I'm so bummed that your TR is over.:sad1:. As always it was really great. Beautiful pictures and lots of details. I'm so looking forward to your next one. Have a wonderful summer and good luck in school.:)

Whew! All caught up and sad to see it end! But I know you're next TR will be just as wonderful and fun. Thanks for sharing with us Lynn! It's helping my home sickness...well that and booking an Oct trip. :rotfl: GL with your classes. :goodvibes

I actually already have my BS in Business Administration...I know, it has SO much to do with teaching! I recently decided to just go for my dream of teaching since the reasons I had chosen business (you make more $ and I thought I would enjoy it more than I am) aren't really accurate. So, I'm just getting my teaching credential which I can get in 16 months of online school (through the California State University Program). It will only certify me to teach elementary, which is fine since that is the age group I want to teach! :goodvibes

If you love science you should totally major in it! It makes school (and I'm sure teaching) that much more fun if you are passionate about what you are doing. But for sure see a guidance counselor - they are lifesavers!

That's great! Good for you! I talk with somebody next tuesday about it. So excited! School went well today. I love it.

I'm so bummed that your TR is over.:sad1:. As always it was really great. Beautiful pictures and lots of details. I'm so looking forward to your next one. Have a wonderful summer and good luck in school.:)

Me too, me too. Thank you so much! You too!! I started school today and I love it!!!

Whew! All caught up and sad to see it end! But I know you're next TR will be just as wonderful and fun. Thanks for sharing with us Lynn! It's helping my home sickness...well that and booking an Oct trip. :rotfl: GL with your classes. :goodvibes

HEY!!! How was your trip? Glad you're back, but sad for you at the same time lol. YAY for October!! Thank you very much. I loved my class today.

Aww how cool - it was your first day!! :banana: Glad to hear you loved it! I'm going to miss your reports and beautiful pictures. Keep us updated and I'll be along for the next trip!! :cool1:

Enjoy your summer and classes!!

Heather :)

Aww how cool - it was your first day!! :banana: Glad to hear you loved it! I'm going to miss your reports and beautiful pictures. Keep us updated and I'll be along for the next trip!! :cool1:

Enjoy your summer and classes!!

Heather :)

Thank you so much!! I will def let everybody know when I start my PTR!! Should be soon.

Hey Lynn! How are you? I was just going to post something about how was your first day but it sounds like it was great.. good to hear!:goodvibes Good luck with everything, talk to you soon!

Hey Lynn! How are you? I was just going to post something about how was your first day but it sounds like it was great.. good to hear!:goodvibes Good luck with everything, talk to you soon!

Hey Katie!!! How is your hair holding up?

Thank you so much :)

You better hurry and start your Pre TR before this one gets closed and you won't be able to tell us the link!

(is my plan working?) lol JK! I really enjoyed your TR, I love when they have lots of great pics and yours did!

Just came across your trip report! It took a few days but I finished it! Great report! I had to tear myself away sometimes! LOL!

I want to go back and read your wedding! So cool!

Just came across your trip report! It took a few days but I finished it! Great report! I had to tear myself away sometimes! LOL!

I want to go back and read your wedding! So cool!

YAY!! Thanks for reading!! Glad you enjoyed it.

Loving your TR so far, I have many, many pages to catch up on :lmao: Just thought I'd come out of lurkdom to say hi, though :flower3: I've seen you on some boards/threads I've been on before. I hope you had a great time on your trip(I'm not that far yet, lol)

Hey Lynn! I am back and we had a GREAT time! That was awful about the monorail...Coronado was wonderful and the kids really enjoyed themselves! The parks were not as busy as what I thought they would be...we are hoping to try and go back in October, if all works out...I took 500 photos with my camera and 120 with my photopass card! Girl, I was busy!!! LOL!:rotfl:

I just read your trip report over the last couple of days. It was excellent. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your January report as well. popcorn::

Loving your TR so far, I have many, many pages to catch up on :lmao: Just thought I'd come out of lurkdom to say hi, though :flower3: I've seen you on some boards/threads I've been on before. I hope you had a great time on your trip(I'm not that far yet, lol)

Hey! Yeah we did have a great time, thank you. I post all over on the Dis lol! Thanks for reading :)

Yay!! You started your PTR! I'm off to go start reading. :)

YAY!!!

Hey Lynn! I am back and we had a GREAT time! That was awful about the monorail...Coronado was wonderful and the kids really enjoyed themselves! The parks were not as busy as what I thought they would be...we are hoping to try and go back in October, if all works out...I took 500 photos with my camera and 120 with my photopass card! Girl, I was busy!!! LOL!:rotfl:

Aww good, I'm glad you guys had a great time. OMG I know the monorail. So so sad. Such a tragedy.

I hope you get back down in October, that would be great. God, glad you got a lot of pics!

I just read your trip report over the last couple of days. It was excellent. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your January report as well. popcorn::

Hi! thank you very much! I love your avatar. They are my favorite from Toy Story lol.

I just finished your TR sorry I have MIA lately but I will start your PTR in the next couple of minutes. I loved reading everything about your trip sorry to hear about your foot but glad that didn't stop you.

I just finished your TR sorry I have MIA lately but I will start your PTR in the next couple of minutes. I loved reading everything about your trip sorry to hear about your foot but glad that didn't stop you.

HEY!!! I have been thinking about you. I hope you are doing ok girl!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter