• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

Aww I loved your trip report! Boo that it's over. At least I get to be a part of your next TR!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana:

GREAT report Lynn!!!!!! :) You two are too cute and so much fun to "follow" in your report. I am even more excited for our honeymoon trip in October now!!!! Thank you for sharing!:goodvibes

Aww thanks lol! YAY for your honeymoon!! I'm excited for you. Are you going to MNSSHP?

Just wanted to jump in here and say the same as everyone else-I'm sad that the report is over, but I really, really enjoyed reading it! I can't wait for you to start the next one. Your TR's are always some of my faves!
Oh, and I still want to come to Jersey just to have you do my hair...LOL!:thumbsup2

Hi!! Thank you so much. I just did a disers hair today lol! Katie (Disneyfreak, sorry Katie, I know that isn't the right spelling lol) She took some pics so hopefully she will post them tomorrow. Her hair came out great.

Great report, Lynn! Thanks for taking the time to share your adventures!:goodvibes

Best of luck with school--you will do great!

Thank you so much! I can't wait.

Hey Lynn!!

Oh my gosh!! I was laughing SO SO SO hard (ok it was really funny!) about the TOT and the kid saying all those funny things from Harry Potter! LOL!!!! that's halarious!!!!!!! oh my gosh lol

Loved your pics in front of TOT too!!! you are SO NOT HIPPY!! lol I agree with whoever said, "not even if you tried!" haha! :laughing:

Loved your France pics too with all the food... and Remy!!!! SO CUTE! Oh my gosh I love him!! :lovestruc

Sad to see your TR is over and that I have to wait FOREVER for another one! lol! :( awww.... start your PTR soon missy ;)

ANGIE!! Hey hunnie! OMG dude you would have died lol. It was sooooo funny lol!

Aww isn't he so cute. Sad to hear he won't be around forever lol. Yeah I will start it soon.

Hi Lynn,
Great trip report...I really enjoyed reading it. You and Tim take great photopass pics and gave me great ideas for our family. I appreciate the time you and others take to post all the pics !!! such patience.

I wanted to ask about the Pins on your lanyard. they are all Mickey shaped in a funny way....what are those called? I think they are cute and want to look at them on our next trip

also...you were there the week before us....and I have to say that you had better weather (we had 100 and rain) and the crowds looked lighter in your pics...just an observation for planning.

thanks for taking the time to write such a fun report !!

Hey!! Thanks! The pins I have are the vynilmations. You get them in the mystery boxes, 2 in a box. I LOVE those pins. They are my favorite.

Oh I know, I heard the week after we left was horrible. I feel so bad for you, I can't deal with the rain.

Thanks for reading.

Aw, Lynn!!! I'm so sad that your TR is over. Although, in a few months you can go ahead and start your Jan PTR! :yay: Crazy how fast this year is going.

HAHA I'm going to get it up and running some time this week. I have to, I'm going to miss chatting with all of you. I have your trips to look forward to now though lol!

Hey Lynn!!! Thanks so much for a great report! So sad it's over! :sad1:
The hat picture at DHS is soooo good! Mickey's glove almost looks 3-D! :thumbsup2
Love TOT at night too....well anytime really! I like going on with new people too because of their reaction!
Ha!! :lmao: I got stuck at the same spot in HM!! It was so windy from that hallway!! I would like to get stuck in the bride room..:upsidedow
Aww...we will just miss each other in May...I am going May 2-7th. Taking my neighbor--she works at yummy Wegman's as a manager :lmao:
Good luck in school and keep us all posted on how you are doing! :woohoo:
Tracy

Thank you! Yeah I love that pic!!! TOT rules. OOOH I want to get stuck in the bride room. I could get some awesome pics in there lol. Oh I know, that hallway is so windy.

Love Wegmans!! Oh I will! PTR starting soon.

aw, it's over ;( Your TR was great, I loved it.
The story of your last ToT ride and the Harry Potter fans was too funny! i was laughing as I was reading it, I would've loveeeed to be on ToT for that moment! :rotfl:
looking forward to reading your PTR! you're so lucky you're going back again in Jan! :goodvibes

HAHAHA it was great. I laugh every time I think about it haha. I can't wait to go back in Jan!!

Great report Lynn! I can't wait for the pre-trip to begin! We leave in 2 days and we will be staying at the Coronado! :cool1:

AWWW YAY!!! Have a great trip!!! Are you going to post a TR??? Coronado is beautiful. I have never stayed there, but I have seen pictures and it's so nice.

We should plan a meet up when it gets closer (in other words, when I actually know what the hell is going on with my trip :rotfl:) Neither can I! I'm so excited, I think I talk about it daily. Have you seen the new running shirts Disney made for the marathon weekend on the Disney store's site? They have one for women and one for men and they are SO cute. I want them both!

Yes definitely. YES I did see those shirts lol! I got an email. So cute. I'm so going to get one. I can't wait to get shirts when we go pick up our packets the day before the race. I want to get a hoodie too. I know I talk about it all the time too.

It's over?????? :sad1: We knew it couldn't last forever. I have enjoyed reading your report. Thanks for taking us along on your trip!! :goodvibes Can't wait for the next one!! :thumbsup2

I know.. my Oct one lasted months lol! Thank you for reading!!

Aww I loved your trip report! Boo that it's over. At least I get to be a part of your next TR!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana:

HAHA yeah we are going to make it in each others TRs LOL!!! I have to start my PTR girl lol.

Hey Lynn..hey everyone! It was soooo nice to meet you tonight Lynn:goodvibes you did a GREAT job on my hair.. I feel so much better now, you don't know how long I've been DYING to get my hair done:yay: It looks SO GOOD! You are soooo sweeet!
Heres the picture.. that video had to be BEYOND funny -- I was taking a video of my boyfriend last night as they were leaving for a fire call I wanted to get the firetrucks etc esp. since he was driving.. because ::shh:: thats one of the things i'm working on for his bday is a video on windows video maker, alot of his fire dept. i usually go to scenes and trainings and try to get as much pics as possible! But yeah.. that was classssic! I watched it when I got home and im like OMG im sooo retarded:lmao:

Can't believe we have the same book haha.. its called "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World" by Susan Veness... my bf and I are alwayssss checkin Barnes n Nobles for any books and this one was released in May Im like YAY!!! I'm at the tail end of Animal Kingdom.. last chapter.. I have to say my LEAST fave chapter AK not my fave:mickeybar sorry dont know why i put that ... thought the mickey bar dissappearing was funny

Thanks sooo much again--heres the 2 pics from tonight--COLOR] :thumbsup2
KatieLynn1.jpg

KatieLynn2.jpg

Sorry photobucket wasnt very good to me 2night w/ the sizes!! it wouldnt let me really resize them to a "normal/medium size!" ahh

Ok I officially give up! The photos when I put them in photobucket all messed up! I was trying to get the medium size now it perm. kept the one small and the other one bigger LOL! !:rotfl: oh well!

Sorry to ask more Pin questions....but I just wanted to check...
you can buy the vinylmation pins in mystery boxes at the stores and you don't know what you are getting. then does the box show you a pic of all of them so you know what others there are?
is there one that is hard to find?

are these still in the stores or is this something that already came out and I missed the boat :lmao:????

thanks !!

ps...I like the Figment one...he is soooo cute
:figment:

Hey Lynn...the past few weeks have been crazy for me, but I finally finished reading your trippie! It was awesome and I loved all your pics! :thumbsup2 I can't wait for your pre tr and also your Jan trip. I'm going to try to try to get an update up on mine tonight after I finish packing...we're leaving tomorrow for jacksonville, fl for the mayo clinic. Fingers crossed they are going to figure out dh! :goodvibes

Lynn,

Just got back and finished your TR. Can't believe it's over. This was the first TR I read from the beginning to end. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you.

Girldreamer02

Hope everything goes well tomorrow. I live here in Jacksonville, the Mayo Clinic is supposed to be top notch. I will be praying

Hey Lynn, I have never done a TR and I would not even know where to begin, I am not sure that I would even know how to load up the photos in photobucket! LOL! Can't wait to leave in 24 hours! This will be the first time going to Disney without my hubby so, this will be interesting...

Great TR Lynn, love all the details! We were also there in May, stayed at SSR, our home resort. Enjoy it in Jan!

Your trip report was awesome! And you got it all done before school started back! Woo Hoo! :woohoo: I think I'm gonna let DD try for a pearl this time. She'd like that. I was going to cross France off the list but now I'm thinking put it back on...your food looked so good! Good luck with school. I'm going to try and finish up the March trip tonight. I'm just sick of that one already. It's bringing me down. I told Sidney the May TR must be cmpleted in the next 45 days. Otherwise I am leaving it be...lol. I'm uploading the video now. I wanna read..screw writing them all. :laughing:

Yes definitely. YES I did see those shirts lol! I got an email. So cute. I'm so going to get one. I can't wait to get shirts when we go pick up our packets the day before the race. I want to get a hoodie too. I know I talk about it all the time too.

I warn you, the expo is the worst place ever because they have so much cool stuff. I didn't buy much this year, but next year I'm coming home with a suitcase of just crap I got at the expo. :laughing:

Hi Lynn - so sad that's it is over but at least we have another one of your TR to follow. I have a question for you for Chef's? Did you see any kids in there? I was just curious if we went there for lunch with the kids next year. I'm so sad, we were supposed to go this year in Nov/Dec but DH doesn't think work is going to be good (he's in construction) so we have to postpone our trip, anywho. Your lunch/dinner at Chef's looked so yummy, Remy is so cute, I saw a video of him here on the DIS. I'll be waiting for your next TR to start.

Hey Lynn..hey everyone! It was soooo nice to meet you tonight Lynn:goodvibes you did a GREAT job on my hair.. I feel so much better now, you don't know how long I've been DYING to get my hair done:yay: It looks SO GOOD! You are soooo sweeet!
Heres the picture.. that video had to be BEYOND funny -- I was taking a video of my boyfriend last night as they were leaving for a fire call I wanted to get the firetrucks etc esp. since he was driving.. because ::shh:: thats one of the things i'm working on for his bday is a video on windows video maker, alot of his fire dept. i usually go to scenes and trainings and try to get as much pics as possible! But yeah.. that was classssic! I watched it when I got home and im like OMG im sooo retarded:lmao:

Can't believe we have the same book haha.. its called "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World" by Susan Veness... my bf and I are alwayssss checkin Barnes n Nobles for any books and this one was released in May Im like YAY!!! I'm at the tail end of Animal Kingdom.. last chapter.. I have to say my LEAST fave chapter AK not my fave:mickeybar sorry dont know why i put that ... thought the mickey bar dissappearing was funny

Thanks sooo much again--heres the 2 pics from tonight--COLOR] :thumbsup2
KatieLynn1.jpg

KatieLynn2.jpg

Sorry photobucket wasnt very good to me 2night w/ the sizes!! it wouldnt let me really resize them to a "normal/medium size!" ahh

Ok I officially give up! The photos when I put them in photobucket all messed up! I was trying to get the medium size now it perm. kept the one small and the other one bigger LOL! !:rotfl: oh well!

HAHA it's ok girl! I had fun doing your hair!!!!! Again it was nice to meet you as well.

Sorry to ask more Pin questions....but I just wanted to check...
you can buy the vinylmation pins in mystery boxes at the stores and you don't know what you are getting. then does the box show you a pic of all of them so you know what others there are?
is there one that is hard to find?

are these still in the stores or is this something that already came out and I missed the boat :lmao:????

thanks !!

ps...I like the Figment one...he is soooo cute
:figment:

Yeah the box will show you the ones you can get! It will be on the back of the box.

Umm they are not hard to come by now..they were back in October. I was able to finish the set in May. They were in stores in May, not sure if they are still there.

Hey Lynn...the past few weeks have been crazy for me, but I finally finished reading your trippie! It was awesome and I loved all your pics! :thumbsup2 I can't wait for your pre tr and also your Jan trip. I'm going to try to try to get an update up on mine tonight after I finish packing...we're leaving tomorrow for jacksonville, fl for the mayo clinic. Fingers crossed they are going to figure out dh! :goodvibes

Oh I have been thinking about you guys. I hope you guys get your answers.

Lynn,

Just got back and finished your TR. Can't believe it's over. This was the first TR I read from the beginning to end. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you.

Girldreamer02

Hope everything goes well tomorrow. I live here in Jacksonville, the Mayo Clinic is supposed to be top notch. I will be praying

Hey!! So glad you read! And Aww mine was your first lol! Thank you for reading. How was your trip?

Hey Lynn, I have never done a TR and I would not even know where to begin, I am not sure that I would even know how to load up the photos in photobucket! LOL! Can't wait to leave in 24 hours! This will be the first time going to Disney without my hubby so, this will be interesting...
HAHA!! Have a safe trip!! You are probably there now!! AHH OMG did you hear about the monorail? So sad.

Great TR Lynn, love all the details! We were also there in May, stayed at SSR, our home resort. Enjoy it in Jan!

Oh I love it there!! can't wait to stay there again.

Your trip report was awesome! And you got it all done before school started back! Woo Hoo! :woohoo: I think I'm gonna let DD try for a pearl this time. She'd like that. I was going to cross France off the list but now I'm thinking put it back on...your food looked so good! Good luck with school. I'm going to try and finish up the March trip tonight. I'm just sick of that one already. It's bringing me down. I told Sidney the May TR must be cmpleted in the next 45 days. Otherwise I am leaving it be...lol. I'm uploading the video now. I wanna read..screw writing them all. :laughing:

Yeah so glad I got it done before school. I think she will love it. It is addicting lol. Yeah you have to finish March!! I read the part about TOT lol!

I warn you, the expo is the worst place ever because they have so much cool stuff. I didn't buy much this year, but next year I'm coming home with a suitcase of just crap I got at the expo. :laughing:

Oh I can see it now. I will be leaving with a bunch of stuff lol.

Hi Lynn - so sad that's it is over but at least we have another one of your TR to follow. I have a question for you for Chef's? Did you see any kids in there? I was just curious if we went there for lunch with the kids next year. I'm so sad, we were supposed to go this year in Nov/Dec but DH doesn't think work is going to be good (he's in construction) so we have to postpone our trip, anywho. Your lunch/dinner at Chef's looked so yummy, Remy is so cute, I saw a video of him here on the DIS. I'll be waiting for your next TR to start.

Yeah there are kids in there!!! Try it! We love it there. I'm loking forward to my next trip too lol.

*HAPPY 4th OF JULY LYNN!!!!!* party::beach: Hope you have a GREAT weekend w/ DH!

Hey you too Katie!! Hope you didn't work too hard.

Lynn! I can't believe your TR is all done. :sad1:

I know!! At least I had it done before you started yours lol! I have your TR to read now.

Lol. Always remember your first.

My trip was pretty fun. It rained the whole day we were at SeaWorld though. We rode Manta and Kraken both twice. Would have rode it more if it wasn't, they kept getting shut down.

Second day we went to Aquatica, it didn't rain, but was cloudy. That was cool, even though I wish the Sun was out so I could work on my tan lol.

But all in all it was a good one.

I really enjoyed your TR! Thanks for sharing your trip with us. The pics were great!

Kristen

Just finished your trip report, it took me weeks to read thru, and I didn't read all the comments. I too love DHS, RNRC is my favorite, but TOT is growing on me. Funny HP comments, must have been entertaining. Your 3 course dinner at France looked so good, yum. Never knew about the hidden Donald in HM, are there other hidden Donald's at WDW? You were very lucky with your weather, so much rain in FL the middle to end of May.

Thank you so much for writting a great report!

Lol. Always remember your first.

My trip was pretty fun. It rained the whole day we were at SeaWorld though. We rode Manta and Kraken both twice. Would have rode it more if it wasn't, they kept getting shut down.

Second day we went to Aquatica, it didn't rain, but was cloudy. That was cool, even though I wish the Sun was out so I could work on my tan lol.

But all in all it was a good one.

OOH I love Sea World!! I have to go back soon. That stinks the ride broke.

I have to try Aquatica too! Sorry the weather was so crappy. Grr. But I'm glad you had a great time:goodvibes

I really enjoyed your TR! Thanks for sharing your trip with us. The pics were great!

Kristen

Hi Kristen! Thank you very much, and thanks for reading.

Well, they didn't break. They got shut down b/c of the weather. Sorry, I should have stated that.

I haven't been since I was 6. I'm 22 now. I loved it. My favorite thing there was Clyde and Seamore. That show was so funny. I couldn't even record it b/c I was laughing so hard.

Shamu Rock was cool. We saw Believe, but only one whale felt like performing the trainer said. So we got a gimped version.

Aquatica was great. The rapids were so much fun. It's like a fast lazy river, but you have no intertube. They had plenty of great slides there as well. You should defentily make a trip there.

But we are probably going to do Disney next year. Only like 2 parks though. With 9 of us, it gets expensive. I wanna do Epcot and Animal Kingdom since I have never been to those. But we will probably do Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. I will still be looking forward to it regardless.

Oh, and tell Tim to add me on Xbox Live. My GT is in my sig. I wanna play him in some Halo or Call of Duty lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter