• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

Hey Lynnie!
I just finished reading the end of your TR! Great updates...I missed a lot last week!!! Glad you started a new one!!! YAY!!!:thumbsup2 See you there!!:goodvibes

Well I just got all caught up... :goodvibes I"m glad you both had a great trip celebrating your 1st year of marriage!!

Finally got round to finishing off your trip report having not had any net for a month. :o Love all your photos and love the TOT harry potter tale. Noticed the boyband debate I love both Nsync and BSB lol saw the Millennium Tour and that was amazing lol. Can't wait to hear about the January trip and congratulations on the race.

Oh forgot to say I love your Jack tee I have the same one. Can't believe that we have to wait so long to see the next one.

Well I just got all caught up... :goodvibes I"m glad you both had a great trip celebrating your 1st year of marriage!!

Thank you Miss Rachel!

Finally got round to finishing off your trip report having not had any net for a month. :o Love all your photos and love the TOT harry potter tale. Noticed the boyband debate I love both Nsync and BSB lol saw the Millennium Tour and that was amazing lol. Can't wait to hear about the January trip and congratulations on the race.

Oh forgot to say I love your Jack tee I have the same one. Can't believe that we have to wait so long to see the next one.

Oh no!! No Net for a month. I would have gone insane lol! haha I loved HP on the TOT. So much fun. Oh gosh the BSB & Nsync debate. That was a lot of fun lol.

I love that shirt!!! I KNOW!! I can't wait for it to come out.
Yes I am ok very busy still with some issues but over all ok.

Good I'm glad hunnie!!!

Hi there! My husband and I met you outside of the AKL gift shop. It was nice to meet you and your husband! The two of you are such a cute couple! I am also glad to see that your foot is better! :dogdance: I was worried about you. I am still reading through your trip report. You guys went to DHS a lot. Can you believe that we did not get on the tower of terror at all. We were too chicken! Also I am glad to know that my husband is not the only one who plays Mafia Wars:thumbsup2

Hi there! My husband and I met you outside of the AKL gift shop. It was nice to meet you and your husband! The two of you are such a cute couple! I am also glad to see that your foot is better! :dogdance: I was worried about you. I am still reading through your trip report. You guys went to DHS a lot. Can you believe that we did not get on the tower of terror at all. We were too chicken! Also I am glad to know that my husband is not the only one who plays Mafia Wars:thumbsup2

HEY!!! There you are!! I talk about meeting you in my TR lol!! It was nice to meet you guys too...I love your siggy pic. so cute!!

Hit us up on facebook!!

http://www.facebook.com/Lynnie5708

Aww man! You should try it! But if you don't like to drop stay far away from it lol. Yeah you got to see me and my bum foot haha. It was a mess girl.

OMG Lynn I was such a bad bad friend, not following along on your TR. I was able to get caught up.
Remy from Ratatouille at the Chefs de France was so cool. LOL.. I would love for my parents to see that..

I also see that you started the PTR for January’s Trip… Cant wait for that one…

Ahh! I have been super busy and abandoned this TR, so for my first Sunday off this summer, I had to finish it! Your TR's are seriously my favorite and I can't wait to dive into your January PTR (again, I started it, but haven't been the best at following along).
Some random things:
1) The TOT HP thing cracked me up. I'm sure that's all I'll be able to think when I go on it in August!
2) I had to tell DBF about your upset over Billy Mays-- he and I were avid Pitchmen watchers. We watched the tribute show they did for him, and DBF actually had a little tear up (though he'd NEVER admit it!)
3) I love reading your TR's because we have so much in common-- my DBF and I are in our young-20's from the Northeast (we're from Westchester Co. in NY) and a lot of people think we're crazy for going to Disney. I like to be able to point to your TR and tell them that Disney is fun and can be romantic! So many people have that "just for kids" stigma. Thanks for giving me a means to disprove them! :goodvibes
See you in your PTR!

Your AWESOME TR has inspired me to do my first TR! I hope we have lots of great pics to post after our October honeymoon - DF LOVES to take pics, so I'm sure we'll have tons!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter