• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Imminent Shutdown ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subbing as well. Gotta read up on the GAT master's adventures before our trip in December.

Getting a big bucket of KFC for dinner tonite and I thought of you all ...
chicken_ec_ztf.jpg

Have a safe trip to Disney tomorrow (right?) and I can speak for everyone here by saying we really look forward to hearing from you ASAP!!!

Okay........Lord help me, I'm in.

I figured since there aren't too many men on the TR/PTR forums that we must band together......

Plus, you're almost in my time zone.

I'm along for the ride................

Have a great time.

YAY!!!! Another trip report :banana: :banana: . I loved the other ones. There are many words to explain your trip reports, boring is not one of them. Have a great time.

Thanks everyone! We leave in just about 12 hours for the airport.

The kids are driving me nuts. You'd think they were going to Disney World or something.....

Trey can't stop jumping and making annoying noises. LA seems to have lost her listening skills and is running around with my old digital camera taking pictures of everything, including my coffee cup. She also took pics of Buzz and my's backsides and then proceeded to crack up. She is definitely related to Buzz. :rolleyes1

Buzz wanted me to tell the truth about my dieting. When I first went on it, I did gain 6 pounds but now, I've lost 9 since then. I went hard core and stopped eating a lot of other junk besides pasta, potatoes, rice and bread. I've been keeping close track of my trigger foods in hopes to avoid the "issues" I had last time. I can also add lettuce, coffee, corn and broccoli to my list of foods to avoid. Buzz asked me, "What CAN you eat???" :sad2: Apparently not much...

Have a great trip.

Lynn-hope you do great on your diet at WDW. I lost 40 lbs this summer by eliminating everything you did. You might want to get rid of the soda too-- that way my worst withdrawal and Oh also chocolate.

Welcome back you guys!!!!

Can't wait to hear how this year's trip is going...

Get GAT'ing :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks everyone! We leave in just about 12 hours for the airport.

The kids are driving me nuts. You'd think they were going to Disney World or something.....

Trey can't stop jumping and making annoying noises. LA seems to have lost her listening skills and is running around with my old digital camera taking pictures of everything, including my coffee cup. She also took pics of Buzz and my's backsides and then proceeded to crack up. She is definitely related to Buzz. :rolleyes1

Buzz wanted me to tell the truth about my dieting. When I first went on it, I did gain 6 pounds but now, I've lost 9 since then. I went hard core and stopped eating a lot of other junk besides pasta, potatoes, rice and bread. I've been keeping close track of my trigger foods in hopes to avoid the "issues" I had last time. I can also add lettuce, coffee, corn and broccoli to my list of foods to avoid. Buzz asked me, "What CAN you eat???" :sad2: Apparently not much...

You are getting so close!:woohoo:

WTG on the weight loss!:banana:

My DS took pics like taht in Disney and I ended up deleting almost 200 pics.:scared1:

Here are a few pix. I'll be posting "LIVE" from WDW tomorrow evening!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

IMGP1595.jpg

Skippy & Stitch were bad little boys so they have to ride with the other critters down below.

IMGP1597.jpg

The infamous "Stretchy" shorts prepare for another journey. I will refuse to take them off even once during this vacation. :thumbsup2

IMGP1599.jpg

Our patented shot of the kids with their countdown board. The board was a little lack-luster this year. Have to crack the whip on Pooh-head.

I'm kinda scared to ask, but what will you be cooking in the Fry Daddy?

Buzz thinks you can cook anything in a fry daddy. That's his suitcase.... He packed it himself.... :sad2:

That's why I asked, I am wondering what he will come up with to put in the Fry Daddy :confused3 . You can tell HE packed it just by looking at the picture :lmao:.

Ok the Fry Daddy's got me a little worried, but I'm jumping on this bandwagon! :lmao:

Don't worry Lin, I have a stuffed Koala bear from childhood that I used to rub his little arm when I would go to sleep. Well, I rubbed it so much it his arm is pretty much just a nub of matted fur. :sad2:

I have to admit Buzz, I tried to teach my family your GAT moves in August. We only took out a few kids on our first day out. Thankfully they were our own! :rolleyes1

I absolutely loved your last trip report and I am looking forward to this one. I hope you guys have a great time. I know we will be at the parks this coming weekend. I will look for you guys while we are ther!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!

Here are a few pix. I'll be posting "LIVE" from WDW tomorrow evening!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:yay: :woohoo: :yay:

MDF said:
IMGP1599.jpg

Our patented shot of the kids with their countdown board. The board was a little lack-luster this year. Have to crack the whip on Pooh-head.

I think the calendar looks great Linnie :thumbsup2

Just got back from Thanksgiving dinner with the inlaws - I'm stuffed. Ate way too much turkey :sick:

The evening did not end well but that's a story for another time (YA - I have a story!)

Anyways....Have a super duper time :wave:

Looking forward to some live reports :upsidedow

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

OK, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I've read all your other trip reports and really enjoyed them, although I never posted a comment. Bad me. Have a wonderful trip!

But mostly I'm subscribing to this thread because I want to see what you're going to cook in that Fry Daddy. :confused3 :banana:

Not to get off topic....but....Did I miss a holiday? :banana:
:rotfl:

Canuck Thanksgiving. They celebrate the fact that they're Independent and not American states 51 through 62.

See War Plan Red at Wikipedia.

Well, it's EARLY and we're off to the airport. Checked in last night online. One of my buddies at the airport in Billings bumped us up to the front seats. It won't be that way when we go home though. :sad2:

Now, if I can keep LtP from dumping wine on herself at the Red Carpet room in Denver, we'll be all set!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter