• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ The Man Report ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Imminent Shutdown ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
UM....I just realized something :scratchin

If you write your report "live" you'll be finished before me and I'll lose the bet :worried:

You should just post a few installments while away, ya don't want to spend all your time DISing now do ya? :rolleyes1
Didn't he report live last time but only quickie stuff? :confused3

Looking forward to reading your live reports!!! I'll be in the World during the last half of your trip, maybe we'll run into each other!

I read your last report, but it was after you were done, so I could not comment. I will read this from the start.

Hope you guys have a great trip, and looking forward to reading another man report.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I love hearing about everyone's odd little things that gave them comfort when they were little. I didn't know I wasn't the only one!! :yay:

We're all packed and ready to go. I am so looking forward to this trip. We all are. It's not that we really need a break or anything. That's what is making this trip extra fun for us!!

All I have is to throw all my little things in the suitcase and I"m all set!!! I get butterflies when I think of how close we are!! :woohoo:

No Vistana this time? Leaving the 1940's era hairdryer behind must break your heart. Incindentally, we're going with some friends who have made the decision to stay there in a 1 bedroom...

Have fun - we arrive on the 19th for 2 wonderful weeks in a 1 bedroom split between BCV and AKV.

That is she...Thank you!....she is ready to go back to Disney now..but we still have 52 days!

Wow! 52 days will go by so fast! My DD was crying the other day b/c she's going to miss her kindergarten teacher. :rotfl: I told her we'd be so busy she won't have time to miss her much. And we'll buy her a gift-that cheered her up a bit. We probably have the only child who cries when they have to leave school to go on vacation!

Amy-I know-I'll miss that crazy hair dryer!! :lmao:

I don't think Buzz will be doing his long reports live. I think he'll probably just post a few times. It took so much time when he did that before! I was always harping at him, "Get off your computer and play with us!!" :mad:

I just packed our little portable printer thing. LA's teacher is wanting her to do a travel journal so I thought we could print off a few pics along the way for it. Does anyone have any suggestions for some things we can do for the journal? I was thinking of drawing pictures of what we see & I could write for her what she wants since she can't spell yet. I thought maybe stickers. But other than that, I'm drawing a blank. When we're gone, her class is learning the letters B and T so I thought we could write down all the things we see that start with those letters.

Thanks to everyone for signing on so far. I hope this is a fun trip-we're all so excited this year. Even Moan Boy! :thumbsup2

I just packed our little portable printer thing. LA's teacher is wanting her to do a travel journal so I thought we could print off a few pics along the way for it. Does anyone have any suggestions for some things we can do for the journal? I was thinking of drawing pictures of what we see & I could write for her what she wants since she can't spell yet. I thought maybe stickers. But other than that, I'm drawing a blank. When we're gone, her class is learning the letters B and T so I thought we could write down all the things we see that start with those letters.
How about getting the passport stamps at each country in Epcot's World Showcase? You can take pictures of the countries too. In fact, I think there are also some stickers that go with each country in the scrapbook section of that big gift shop before you enter WS on the lagoon.

I love hearing about everyone's odd little things that gave them comfort when they were little. I didn't know I wasn't the only one!! :yay:

Okay, I'm going to share mine too.

I have a Fisher Price Radio that plays "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" that I got when I was a year old. Apparently my four older brothers hated the thing because I always wanted them to wind it up for me. They tried to burn it, smash it, stuck a dime inside it and it still works to this day :cool1:

Linnie said:
We're all packed and ready to go. I am so looking forward to this trip. We all are. It's not that we really need a break or anything. That's what is making this trip extra fun for us!!

All I have is to throw all my little things in the suitcase and I"m all set!!! I get butterflies when I think of how close we are!! :woohoo:

Woohoo Linnie :cheer2:

It's going to be great - especially with all those extra days!! :dance3:

How about getting the passport stamps at each country in Epcot's World Showcase? You can take pictures of the countries too. In fact, I think there are also some stickers that go with each country in the scrapbook section of that big gift shop before you enter WS on the lagoon.

That's a good idea-I didn't know about passport stamps. Where do you get them from? Inside the pavillions?

blue-I had one of those too! I still have it (I'm a big packrat). My kids loved it when they were really little, but it started to wear out so I packed it away so it wouldn't get broken.

That's a good idea-I didn't know about passport stamps. Where do you get them from? Inside the pavillions?

Yes! I don't want to give away my TR but my girls did this and enjoyed it!

Linnie said:
blue-I had one of those too! I still have it (I'm a big packrat). My kids loved it when they were really little, but it started to wear out so I packed it away so it wouldn't get broken.

I used to be a packrat but have found myself able to part with some things the older I get.

Plus I just don't have the room.

Aw, that's sweet! I still have my Curious Georges from when I was a kid. I had 3 of them.

I kept my rubby secret from Buzz for a few years. Then he caught me rubbing my holey old pillowcase one time. He said something like, "What in the @#%# are you doing????" Once I told him, he thought it was bizarre, but immediately started calling my pillowcase the rubby.

I brought it with us on vacation once. I wanted to bring my pillows, but couldn't fit them in the suitcase. I love my pillows when they're cold too and hate to sleep on any other pillow-especially hotel pillows. We were going to Hawaii and I knew I'd need my "fix" so I put my rubby in my pocket and whipped it out on the plane and started running it through my fingers the way I do. Buzz about lost it. :lmao:

You guys are so made for each other, both just a little off!!!! :rotfl:
but, the rubby story is very sweet.
Hopefully for LTP, their won't be any annoying ducks on this trip.

b_r said:
What does F-07 mean?

Sheesh! What kind of apprentice are you? It means: Fall 2007. Ip-Dip! :lmao:

dismom said:
Okay I have seen you both around the trip report boards so I thought I would read along.

Welcome aboard dismom. I hope you brought your hard hat!!

DM said:
Yes, I sucked the nose off snoopy. His black nose faded to white. I miss that Snoopy.

That's just creepy. :sad2:

j/k :)

uhm....

... but still... kinda... :confused3

b_r said:
If you write your report "live" you'll be finished before me and I'll lose the bet

Just send the pin now blue. The vigorish will kill you! :smokin:

Kat said:
I can't wait for the rest!

I've already written our "night out" post even though it hasn't happened yet. :banana:

nikki said:

If only popcorn were made of meat. :sad2: Oh how I miss popcorn... and M&M's... and Oreos... and Giardano's Pizza...

DancinDaisyRabidDuck said:
I'll be in the World during the last half of your trip, maybe we'll run into each other!

I'll be easy to find. Look for a staggering GAT-Master near the French wine kiosk with the purple stain on the front of his shirt. :wave2:

raetrosclair said:
I remember how much I enjoyed last years!

Hmmm... I'm thinking it musta been someone elses. Mine are quite boring. :guilty:

AmyBWV said:
No Vistana this time? Leaving the 1940's era hairdryer behind must break your heart. Incindentally, we're going with some friends who have made the decision to stay at there in a 1 bedroom...

Have fun - we arrive on the 19th for 2 wonderful weeks in a 1 bedroom split between BCV and AKV.

LOL :rotfl2: Yeah! That thing was hysterical. Still worked too!! Here's a reminder of my rating of the Vistana. Vistana = Sux. :thumbsup2

Disneyolic said:
How about getting the passport stamps at each country in Epcot's World Showcase?

Great Idea. We can get a beer from each one while we're there! Loud Girl enjoys a nice smooth dark German beer around 2 p.m.

GeminiAngel said:
On board! of course.

Greetings and Salutations!!!

…and… er… Hello. :wave2:

GeminiAngel said:
Hopefully for LTP, their won't be any annoying ducks on this trip.

I think she's OK with annoying ducks... it's the RABID ducks she has problems with... Oh, and me upon occasion. :lmao:

Whew! Ok, I'm all caught up.

This Trip Report Business is a lot of work. I need a drink! :drinking1

:banana: *burp* :banana:

The Kidcot stations. They will stamp whatever you give them. Most of the kids use the mask. But I've seen the CMs stamping books too. Did you see the pic on my thread in my response to you?

That's just creepy. :sad2:

j/k :)

uhm....

... but still... kinda... :confused3
Yes, it was gross. But I never sucked my thumb or had a binkie. Snoopy's nose was just the trick! :rolleyes: I'll have to find an old pic from my mom ... I know you're probably wondering what he looked like, right? :rolleyes1

...almost forgot to add ... :banana:

:hippie:

Looks like fun, guess I'll jump in before it's too late popcorn:: .

(Your TR's are always like a billion pages long) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter