The MAGIC is Back!!! - 6th Sept 2014 WBTA - Come & join the fun! - PART 2

WAHOO!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: Ladies and gents...we have confirmation from Alma of DCL about our mixology tastings. It is confirmed that we will have all three classes on Sunday, Sept. 7. Group #1 will be at 1:00 pm, group #2 will be at 3:00 pm, and group #3 will be at 5:00 pm. Group #1 & #2 will be at Keys and group #3 will be held at O'Gill's Pub. If you are unable to attend your class, get with customer services as soon as you board the ship and notify them that you will need to cancel out of that class. Alma has already confirmed the names with the Magic.

So, so excited that these events were finally approved! :banana::banana:
Look forward to meeting you all! Have a safe flight to Barcelona and we'll meet on the boat!!!

Debra

Thanks Debra! Ohh excited especially as this gives me a tasting in 3 different locations

CHAMPAGNE GIRLS HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED WITH PLACES AS UNDERNOTED:-

12TH SEPTEMBER 2014 - KEYS

Please arrive 15 minutes early and congregate outside the lifts at Keys, for Paul Brennan (12 noon session) and Joe Skurla (2 pm session) who have kindly agreed to take a group photo on the stairs.

Group 1 - 12 NOON

1 Carole Atkinson
2 Deborah Preston
3 Nancy Reedy
4 Melissa Scott
5 Holly Sumner
6 Sue Powell
7 Sarah Roberts
8 Elizabeth Roberts
9 Noel Birkner
10 Pamela Smutny
11 Liesbeth Bakker
12 Jennifer Green
13 Elizabeth Wedge
14 Doreen Riches
15 Gail Anglin
16 Danette Collick
17 Sherri Caramico
18 Karyn Ritegno
19 Cristi Klingmann
20 Annika Ollmann
21 Clare Hyde
22 Christina Olsen
23 Michelle Hackett
24 Hayley Palfrey
25 Jean Palfrey
26 Andrea Proc
27 Nancy Rush
28 Mary Brucker
29 Linda Cady
30 Lillian Preston

Group 2 - 2 PM

1 Mary Kay
2 Claire Maguire
3 Margaret Munro
4 Maxine Howard
5 Michelle Whitling
6 Mandy Goddard
7 Lyn Waldron
8 Abby Gerrard
9 Judith Holder
10 Julie Smith
11 Melisa Shields
12 Sarah Whittam Howsam
13 Margaret Sanders (Lynn)
14 Susan Grinker Tchon
15 Christine Hedemark
16 Peggy Whatley
17 Debra Gentry Sims
18 Susan Lenci
19 Vicki Degraw
20 Melissa Stewart
21 Arlene Pommiss
22 Lauren Barnhill
23 Ann Bryant
24 Mary Shehan
25 Kim Syers
26 Andrea Foley
27 Sarah Adams
28 Nicole Fazzio
29 Kimberly Adkins
30 Jennifer Muncrief
Jacquie Skurla

WAHOO!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: Ladies and gents...we have confirmation from Alma of DCL about our mixology tastings. It is confirmed that we will have all three classes on Sunday, Sept. 7. Group #1 will be at 1:00 pm, group #2 will be at 3:00 pm, and group #3 will be at 5:00 pm. Group #1 & #2 will be at Keys and group #3 will be held at O'Gill's Pub. If you are unable to attend your class, get with customer services as soon as you board the ship and notify them that you will need to cancel out of that class. Alma has already confirmed the names with the Magic.

So, so excited that these events were finally approved! :banana::banana:
Look forward to meeting you all! Have a safe flight to Barcelona and we'll meet on the boat!!!

Debra

Party time!

CHAMPAGNE GIRLS HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED WITH PLACES AS UNDERNOTED:-

12TH SEPTEMBER 2014 - KEYS

Please arrive 15 minutes early and congregate outside the lifts at Keys, for Paul Brennan (12 noon session) and Joe Skurla (2 pm session) who have kindly agreed to take a group photo on the stairs.

Group 2 - 2 PM

1 Mary Kay
2 Claire Maguire
3 Margaret Munro
4 Maxine Howard
5 Michelle Whitling
6 Mandy Goddard
7 Lyn Waldron
8 Abby Gerrard
9 Judith Holder
10 Julie Smith
11 Melisa Shields
12 Sarah Whittam Howsam
13 Margaret Sanders (Lynn)
14 Susan Grinker Tchon
15 Christine Hedemark
16 Peggy Whatley
17 Debra Gentry Sims
18 Susan Lenci
19 Vicki Degraw
20 Melissa Stewart
21 Arlene Pommiss
22 Lauren Barnhill
23 Ann Bryant
24 Mary Shehan
25 Kim Syers
26 Andrea Foley
27 Sarah Adams
28 Nicole Fazzio
29 Kimberly Adkins
30 Jennifer Muncrief
Jacquie Skurla

Saturday Sept 13th.( sea day 5) in animators palate

GROUP 1 1pm-2pm

6618 Roberts (2)
2142 Pihlak (1)
7570 Ritegno/Klingman (2)
7552 Richardson (2)
6515 Kimble (1)
7550 Kuykendall/Barker (3)
7554 Pullen (2)
8080 Namsupak (1)
6011 Powell (2)
7074 Smutny (2)
6622 Caramico (3)
6147 Sherman (2)
6612 Nunn (2)
6642 Bakkar (1)
7131 Martin (1)
7136 Martin (2)
6004 Adams (1)

group 2 3pm - 4pm

6015 Fazzio (2)
2129 Crosby/Doehler (2)
6507 Kay (2)
6511 Howard (2)
5522 Brasiel (2)
6038 Kraft (2)
6036 Kraft (2)
6030 Kraft (2)
6503 Maguire (2)
6099 Birkner (2)
6596 Chapman (2)
6600 Andrews (1)
6128 Ollmann (2)
8038 Schrik (2)
2032 Davis (1)
2642 Degasero/Mulhern (2)

saturday sept 13th.( sea day 5) in animators palate

group 1 1pm-2pm

6618 roberts (2)
2142 pihlak (1)
7570 ritegno/klingman (2)
7552 richardson (2)
6515 kimble (1)
7550 kuykendall/barker (3)
7554 pullen (2)
8080 namsupak (1)
6011 powell (2)
7074 smutny (2)
6622 caramico (3)
6147 sherman (2)
6612 nunn (2)
6642 bakkar (1)
7131 martin (1)
7136 martin (2)
6004 adams (1)
yeah! Had forgotten I had even signed up for this so even better!

Good news and Bad news.

We got confirmation but the times are NOON and 2pm. This directly conflicts with our cabin crawl!!!

I have responded to DCL to confirm. I am at work and really swamped with emergencies, but as soon as I can I will post the lists.

Good news and Bad news.

We got confirmation but the times are NOON and 2pm. This directly conflicts with our cabin crawl!!!

I have responded to DCL to confirm. I am at work and really swamped with emergencies, but as soon as I can I will post the lists.

Ahhhhh noooooo! Well thank you for at least trying to sort this! Fingers crossed that anyone not doing the Cabin crawl can swap with those that are to try and get it so we all can do it. You've done a great job sorting it! Also when you get a chance (no rush at all as I know you are swamped) but can you let us know the location? Updating my schedule ready to print tomorrow on my last day in work.

Here is the confirmation from DCL:

Tuesday September 9, 2014

Chocolate Tasting

WBTA12:00 pm-1:00 pm Beverage & Bar

Contact Danae Hudson 8076

Keys
Deck 3, Forward

(Qty 22) Accounting Details
- Please charge each Guest $30.00 whether they show-up or not.

(Qty 22) Chocolate Tasting

- Here are the names with stateroom numbers:

7570 Ritegno/Klingman (2)

2142 Pihlak (1)

5518 Shields (2)

6046 Foley (2)

6502 Riches (1)

6607 Wedge (2)

- 5522 Brasiel (2)

5505 Bornmann (1)

5128 Preston (1)

6099 Birkner (2)

2129 Crosby/Doehler (2)

7054 Walters (2)

7124 Turano (2)

- Please charge each Guest $30.00

- Please be advised that Guests will NOT receive any invitation or notice in their stateroom

GROUP 2

Chocolate Tasting

WBTA 2:00 pm-3:00 pm Beverage & Bar

Keys
Deck 3, Forward

Beverage & Bar

(Qty 21) Chocolate Tasting

- Here are the names with stateroom numbers:

8076 Hudson (2)

7552 Richardson (2)

8080 Namsupak (1)

6096 Whatley (1)

6642 Bakker (1)

6618 Roberts (2)

2011 Sims (1)

6612 Nunn (1)

2145 Still (1)

8054 Collick (2)

2104 Vasquez (2)

6004 Adams (1)

6548 Zonnevijllw/Poiret (2)

8586 West (2)

- Please charge each Guest $30.00

- Please be advised that Guest wil NOT receive any invitation or notice in their stateroom.

Unfortunately, this directly conflicts with the Cabin Crawl for the first group. I know some of you may be signed up for this and maybe even scheduled to show your room - if so please contact me if you wish to try and get out of the chocolate tasting. I honestly don't know if anyone can back out (since the original times were switched) but if you wish to do so I will contact DCL and see if it is possible.

Can everyone on the list respond to this posting or by PM (But if I may fill up my PM box!) and confirmed you are aware of your time and date? I just need to know if anyone missed this so I can inform them when we get on the ship.

Thanks

Danae

Thanks for you hard work!

I'm cabin 6548 (Z & P :) ), in the 2nd group and it's perfect for us 'cause we're doing the poker cabin crawl also...

:cool1:

Here is the confirmation from DCL: Tuesday September 9, 2014 Chocolate Tasting WBTA12:00 pm-1:00 pm Beverage & Bar Contact Danae Hudson 8076 Keys Deck 3, Forward (Qty 22) Accounting Details - Please charge each Guest $30.00 whether they show-up or not. (Qty 22) Chocolate Tasting - Here are the names with stateroom numbers: 7570 Ritegno/Klingman (2) 2142 Pihlak (1) 5518 Shields (2) 6046 Foley (2) 6502 Riches (1) 6607 Wedge (2) - 5522 Brasiel (2) 5505 Bornmann (1) 5128 Preston (1) 6099 Birkner (2) 2129 Crosby/Doehler (2) 7054 Walters (2) 7124 Turano (2) - Please charge each Guest $30.00 - Please be advised that Guests will NOT receive any invitation or notice in their stateroom GROUP 2 Tuesday September 9, 2014 Chocolate Tasting WBTA 2:00 pm-3:00 pm Beverage & Bar Contact Danae Hudson 8076 Keys Deck 3, Forward Beverage & Bar (Qty 21) Chocolate Tasting - Here are the names with stateroom numbers: 8076 Hudson (2) 7552 Richardson (2) 8080 Namsupak (1) 6096 Whatley (1) 6642 Bakker (1) 6618 Roberts (2) 2011 Sims (1) 6612 Nunn (1) 2145 Still (1) 8054 Collick (2) 2104 Vasquez (2) 6004 Adams (1) 6548 Zonnevijllw/Poiret (2) 8586 West (2) - Please charge each Guest $30.00 - Please be advised that Guest wil NOT receive any invitation or notice in their stateroom. Unfortunately, this directly conflicts with the Cabin Crawl for the first group. I know some of you may be signed up for this and maybe even scheduled to show your room - if so please contact me if you wish to try and get out of the chocolate tasting. I honestly don't know if anyone can back out (since the original times were switched) but if you wish to do so I will contact DCL and see if it is possible. Can everyone on the list respond to this posting or by PM (But if I may fill up my PM box!) and confirmed you are aware of your time and date? I just need to know if anyone missed this so I can inform them when we get on the ship. Thanks Danae

Responding to say thank you. I am on here and happy cause in group two and doing cabin crawl so works great but I know it won't for others.

To anyone who had told me that they were interested. I just wanted to update you that we are still planning on having a b-day party for our little one, we have not had an answer yet from the Disney groups planning about which room we can have or which special guest. We basically submitted our list of requests and are waiting to hear back. I just wanted to let you all know that we will probably send out invitations to your staterooms and there is no obligation to come. We just wanted a number of people to tell Disney and to plan for any refreshments and such. We are leaving for Barcelona in 2 days so hope everyone has a safe trip. If you were interested send me a pm with your stateroom here or a msg on Facebook and I will have a list made up for when we make invitations. Thanks.

It will bro much fun to meet you all. Like we had talk with Pamela and Richard the last year by FaceTime, but it seems like we had know them for many many years. Can't wait to meet them in person. Hope you all will like me. As an person with autism, it's difficult to make friends, as people normally don't understand me as a person

Danae -- thanks very much for organsing the chocolate tasting John and I (7552) are fine with 2pm on the 9th.

I have posted this over on the Facebook groups -- as I know you aren't on there and some people might not be coming here to check.

I think I recognise lots of names on the earlier time group that ARE doing the cabin crawl though -- so I am not sure what will happen.
I believe even the organiser of the Cabin Crawl is in that group {7124 Turano (2)} and he is already in Barcelona.

Perhaps either the noon tasting or the cabin crawl can be moved?

Thanks again for your hard work on this which is much appreciated -- looking forward to this tasting very much.
Claire

It will bro much fun to meet you all. Like we had talk with Pamela and Richard the last year by FaceTime, but it seems like we had know them for many many years. Can't wait to meet them in person. Hope you all will like me. As an person with autism, it's difficult to make friends, as people normally don't understand me as a person

:cool1::cool1: I am looking forward to meeting you and Kasper very soon Christina -- Magic here we come :cool1:

Here is the confirmation from DCL:

Chocolate Tasting

WBTA12:00 pm-1:00 pm Beverage & Bar

Keys
Deck 3, Forward

6502 Riches (1)

6607 Wedge (2)

Can everyone on the list respond to this posting or by PM (But if I may fill up my PM box!) and confirmed you are aware of your time and date? I just need to know if anyone missed this so I can inform them when we get on the ship.

Thanks

Danae

Confirmed for my two groups.

Tom

Danae -- thanks very much for organsing the chocolate tasting John and I (7552) are fine with 2pm on the 9th.

I have posted this over on the Facebook groups -- as I know you aren't on there and some people might not be coming here to check.

I think I recognise lots of names on the earlier time group that ARE doing the cabin crawl though -- so I am not sure what will happen.
I believe even the organiser of the Cabin Crawl is in that group {7124 Turano (2)} and he is already in Barcelona.

Perhaps either the noon tasting or the cabin crawl can be moved?

Thanks again for your hard work on this which is much appreciated -- looking forward to this tasting very much.
Claire

I know, I am very worried about this. I have emailed DCL but I am calling in the AM - well it is AM, but I am done packing and will be up again in a few hours and will call before I go to work. The problem is that I am leaving for BCN this afternoon right after work...I'm very distressed about this last minute change in time...

I know Danae -- it is not your fault -- DCL changed the time. You have worked hard on this and done all you can. Just concentrate on getting you and the family ready for the start of the big adventure!

I am sorry this has given you added stress when you really don't need it.
Hope to be meeting you on the Magic very soon,
Claire

So far I have had 5 requests to drop out of the first chocolate tasting since it conflicts with the Cabin Crawl, and I suspect as people who are already overseas find out about the new time I will get more. I have contacted DCL by email (no luck by phone) to see if 1) is it possible to cancel at this point 2) if so, when is the deadline to cancel and 3) if so, how many from the group can cancel without the entire session being cancelled. IF/WHEN I hear back I will post, but I leave today so if I don't hear back soon I will be unable to relay the information for a while.

If anyone from group 2 wants to switch with group 1 that is also a possibility, but it could become very complicated especially if many more people request to switch, so if anyone is interested you can post here and then ask Group 1 people to PM you.

Greetings from Barcelona :cool1:

We arrived today from Madeira, we spent few days there as we crossed the pond

Lots of traffic here, but no big deal

Wishing all safe travels and see you soon at any of the bars :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter