The Lagoni's "We Do" Redo--A WDW Vow Renewal 2016

Just popping back in because I had to tell someone who would care!! I received my Banquet Event Order and invoice for the Vow Renewal. I was going over everything to make sure all the add-on details are there, and I noticed something was missing. We decided to add on an extra hour of photography around the Grand Floridian (that's on there!) and also a disc of all the images taken during the vow renewal and the hour after, including the copyright. This is a $250 add-on, but I really want to have access to all of the pictures, not just the 20 images included in our package.

So, anyway, I emailed my coordinator to let her know there was an error and we weren't charged for our disc of images. She emailed me back that she included it as a "complimentary magic moment" as her gift to us!!! :) I wanted to hug her through the computer!!!

Carry on with your Tuesday :)

So, anyway, I emailed my coordinator to let her know there was an error and we weren't charged for our disc of images. She emailed me back that she included it as a "complimentary magic moment" as her gift to us!!! :)
Holy cow! That's excellent! Love love love that pixie dust!

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! This is excellent!!

oh i am so glad i won't be there as i would be BALLING MY EYES OUT! so excited for you.. Seriously more excited for you and this trip then my own trip!!!

I drove past your school today! your closer to where i work than i thought!
Went to Kathy D's for lunch!

Seriously more excited for you and this trip then my own trip!!!
I am seriously SO excited!! 63 days to go!! FPs on Saturday a.m. AAAAAHHHHH!! Then, I can live vicariously through your trip next year :)

I drove past your school today! your closer to where i work than i thought!
Went to Kathy D's for lunch![/QUOTE]
Mmmmm, Kathy D's for lunch. I LOVE their cheese fries and soup and sloppy joe...now I am starving. YES, super close if you were by Kathy D's!! My classroom is the only one on with amazing decorations in the window :)

I will check it out! Yep I am on Pershing. right by you! I will look at the windows next time i think about it! LOL
Do you get to leave for lunch?

Do you get to leave for lunch?
Sadly I do not :( Sometimes we get Kathy D's to deliver but that's as close as I get!! Hopefully one of these days I am down here for a teacher meeting or something where we get out at lunchtime we can do a meet up!!!

Sadly I do not :( Sometimes we get Kathy D's to deliver but that's as close as I get!! Hopefully one of these days I am down here for a teacher meeting or something where we get out at lunchtime we can do a meet up!!!

Because we were talking about it i had to go there yesterday! Got he cajon Chicken salad.
it was ok.

Sounds like you are getting everything worked out! Glad you got your rings and yay on raising so much money. I am sorry for your loss, though. :(

Love, love the Disney balloon photos!

ETA: Nice pixie dust!

20 days.jpg
Seriously. I'm back with yet another apology. No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth....I'm pretty well planted here under mounds of papers to correct, 5 page report cards for 35 kindergartners (175 pages total!), 35 parent-teacher conferences, and more!

I can't believe it is all of a sudden December and here we are just 20 days away from our trip that has been in the planning stages since December 2013 and in the officially booked stages for 500 DAYS!!!! I am thrilled to report that after much stalking and calling and generally waiting around for Disney to open up more dates, we were able to book tickets for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM Dessert Party for December 30th! It fit right into the FP and ADR schedule we already had in place, so thank goodness no switching around was even necessary.

Our Magical Express tags and travel docs arrived last week! Magic Bands and luggage tags arrived yesterday!
Next week, I have a scheduled call with my wedding coordinator to go over our schedule for the vow renewal day (eeep!! So excited!) and later in the week I'll be talking with Rev. Tim so he can write up our service itself.

I can hardly believe the trip is upon us!!! Time to start gathering and sorting through my piles of stuff that are literally EVERYWHERE in my house and get the luggage brought upstairs so we can start PACKING!!

I hope some of you are still out there to be excited with me :)

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 20 days!!!!
This is just so exciting!!!
and i cannot believe there are no pictures of all your mailings!!!!!!!!

I know, I know, (hangs head in shame), that post hardly counts as an update and the lack of pictures of downright disappointing. SO, I'll try to make you a little happier with a few pictures this morning :)

20151126_114752 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr
Here's Pebbles the wonder dog helping with the Christmas decorating!

As you may remember, Jimmy will be our ring bearer and we're also planning to give him a ring of his own at the ceremony. Here's the ring pillow from our wedding that he will be carrying with our new rings, and the LEGO box his ring will be kept in. I'm not sure why it look so gigantic--just a bad angle, I guess, it's really the size of a regular Duplo LEGO.
20161023_143906 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Here are my most fabulous blingy shoes that I had to have the moment I saw them :) They're no glass slippers by any means, but I think they're pretty fab!
20161023_163226 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Speaking of adorable ring bearers, here's my one and only. He is VERY excited to be a part of our vow renewal since we "never let him go" to our original wedding! :rotfl:
20161109_200324 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

And I think I shared these before, but I just found them again and they made me smile, so I'm posting again anyway!!
FB_IMG_1465535207031 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr
20150610_084540 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Getting so close!

I still can't believe you have 35 Kinders! I shouldn't complain about my 25 1st graders (17 of which are boys). They were very fun on our field trip today...lol.

Can't wait to read more!

Here's Pebbles the wonder dog helping with the Christmas decorating!

seriously.. he is so cute!

OMG look how BIG Jimmy is getting!! he is so so handsome!!

OH OH THE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

SHINY!!!! and beautiful!!!!

i am so excited for you i just can't stand it!

Yes i am very happy for jimmy being invited this time around! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well, folks, here we are...T-minus 7 days until take off! I thought I better check in here while I have a free moment in case I don't make it back again before we leave!! Just a quick check in on what we've been up to! .....that is if the DIS would STOP glitching on me!!!!

First off, let me be THAT parent and brag a little about my kid :) Jimmy has been a member of the Tommy Hawk Kid's Club (Chicago Blackhawks mascot) since he was born. We've gotten to attend a lot of fun events, but this one just topped them all!! Jimmy won the opportunity to participate in the Shoot the Puck Challenge at the game on December 6th! He was on TV and feels like a celebrity now :)
Here are the proud parents watching him practicing
20161206_205449 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Screenshot_20161206-222342 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

FB_IMG_1481084921482 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

20161212_192446 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

What an AMAZING night!! He was SO into the hockey game (his 1st one!) that we actually stayed for the entire thing. He didn't get to bed til 11:30 (Sorry, 2nd grade teacher!) but it was totally worth it!!

Then, we had a little family fun on Thursday night at Lincoln Park Zoo for Member Night at Zoo Lights. Jimmy believes the "real Santa and Mrs. Claus" live at Epcot, but he was convinced this guy was the real deal, too. He mentioned it's nice Jimmy is having a better school year than he did in 1st grade (SO TRUE!) and called him by his name. It was a pretty magical moment!

IMG_20161208_194909 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Rob and I did the Santa Hustle 5K. It was just a tad bit chilly, wouldn't you say? BUT, there's nothing like watching a bunch of people dressed like Santa running along Lake Shore Drive :) Very festive bunch!

Screenshot_20161203-095648 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Now we're just trying to get the packing done, Magic Bands decorated, bow tie practicing finalized, and get on our way!!

VZM.IMG_20161212_165136 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

Snapchat-1328508799 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

20161212_182627 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

20161212_180524 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

20161213_212935 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

VZM.IMG_20161212_194337 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr
Olaf is WAY more cooperative than Jimmy :)

Thanks for hanging in there while I tried to maintain this PTR. I'm sad I couldn't keep my pink usual font but the glitchiness today has made me nutty!!

Love & Smooches to all of you,
Jackie

Everything looks amazing! I cannot wait to see it all go down!!!
So excited for you guys and i know it will be the most magical trip you've ever taken!!!

I was ALL excited for you guys and the hawks game that is some pretty cool stuff! Then again i do stalk you on facebook so all is well with keep up with you.

ONE DAY!!!!

YOUR LEAVING!!! Your going to have the most amazing time!!! I cannot wait to see it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter