The Lagoni's "We Do" Redo--A WDW Vow Renewal 2016

OMG that is just SO CUTE!!!

I just wish there was a link to the new trip report...

AM i getting my point across yet? LOL!!! Ok Ok i'll quit

Not even going to try to get caught up on your PTR, I'll just mark my spot here while I wait for the TR!

Don't worry, you didn't miss TOO much thrilling PTR info :) Nothing that won't be repeated in the details as I start the TR......WHEN I start the TR!! I promise I will try to use this weekend's time wisely :)

OK, I know I need to move over to the Trip Report section to start my TR, but seriously, I just spent 3 1/2 hours editing our Memory Maker pictures....and that was ONLY the Magic Kingdom!!! We have 930 pictures set to start expiring February 5th. SOOOOOOO, I am in fact a big fat liar and definitely not getting that TR started as planned. BUT, the good news is I have sorted out all the receipts from our trip and made lots of great notes of details I want to share with you, AND I started watching our home movie from the trip, too. So, though I'm not started on here, I promise (again) that I'm really making progress!!!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a couple pictures, so this isn't the world's most boring PTR installment, and maybe you'll still hang in there with me...FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME.

20161221_090322 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr
The day we left for our trip was still a school day for us. One of my student's families gave me this beautiful Lenox statue as a Christmas gift!!! Isn't it gorgeous?!!

540 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr

And in real life news, last weekend my cousin Karie suckered us into doing the Polar Dash 5K with her. When we signed up it seemed like a great idea.....that morning when the Real Feel was -3 degrees in Chicago, it sounded like the worst damn idea ever!! At least we only had to do the 5K. She signed up for the Mt. Everest Challenge, which was a 1 mile sprint followed immediately by a half marathon and then the 5K. No thank you. The only good thing was we went to our cousin's bar afterward and literally drank in the warmth for the rest of the day!!!

20161223_153221 by Jackie Lagoni, on Flickr
Working on coming up with a TR title and let's get this thing started already!! "We did it again!" We Do Redo Vow Renewal 2016???

Rejected TR titles:
"We're gonna clog the filter and fill this tank with poop!"
(heard by Jimmy during Finding Nemo the Musical and repeated ENDLESSLY for the duration of the trip)

"Can we get this over with while the photographer is here?" --Rob

"That ride is thumbs down, Mommy. Put it in your report." --Jimmy

Hope that leaves you wanting more!! Love & Smooches, Jackie

I started to read your TR but had to back up and read your PTR first!!!! Oh my goodness, you are my people! I told my husband I was reading about a mom who started planning two years in advance and he was like, "wow, honey, that's you!" I plan all our trips way way in advance, partially because I have to save money for them and partially because trip planning is great escapism - better than any tv show or movie, in my opinion! And you learn things when you do it! So thank you for sharing your two year plan!!!! I'm just starting to think about our 20 year vow renewal (which will be in August 2019) and your PTR is inspiration!

Off to read your TR now!

I started to read your TR but had to back up and read your PTR first!!!! Oh my goodness, you are my people! I told my husband I was reading about a mom who started planning two years in advance and he was like, "wow, honey, that's you!" I plan all our trips way way in advance, partially because I have to save money for them and partially because trip planning is great escapism - better than any tv show or movie, in my opinion! And you learn things when you do it! So thank you for sharing your two year plan!!!! I'm just starting to think about our 20 year vow renewal (which will be in August 2019) and your PTR is inspiration!

Off to read your TR now!

Yay!! :) I love people like me!!! PS I'm loving the "More drink, less run" tag on your profile picture!!! I am SO Type A when we plan, and I LOVE to have my next Disney trip on the books--believe me, if they'd have let me book it more than 500 days out I would have! In fact, I called three times to try and do it before they finally gave me the actual 500th day's date, so I would know exactly when to call.

Trip planning is absolutely the best escape, isn't it?! I'm so excited to be planning our runDisney weekend for December 30th til January 6th....I have been thinking of starting a PTR for that, but there's nothing much to tell yet, so I'll probably wait a little while. The coolest part of that for me is that I realized we left there on January 1, 2017 and I'll be back on December 30, 2017...I've barely been gone a year and it still feels like FOREVER!!!

I'm late to the party but I just found your PTR from Chicago Mo's PTR! :) I can't wait to read about your trip! Our 10th anniversary trip (now postponed to probably 11th anniversary...ugh!) was going to be a vow renewal as well, I'm loving reading about yours! I actually lookd at Rev. Tim(Tom...Sorry, it happens to me too! Love The Middle!) for our service too, he seems so lovely.

Off to start reading your TR now! :)

I'm late to the party but I just found your PTR from Chicago Mo's PTR! :) I can't wait to read about your trip! Our 10th anniversary trip (now postponed to probably 11th anniversary...ugh!) was going to be a vow renewal as well, I'm loving reading about yours! I actually lookd at Rev. Tim(Tom...Sorry, it happens to me too! Love The Middle!) for our service too, he seems so lovely.

Off to start reading your TR now! :)

Hi :) Welcome!! I've been having so much fun "reliving" our trip while sharing it here. Happy to know someone else is out there enjoying reading along!!

Yes, Rev. Tim is really terrific! I liked knowing that he was the "original" Disney Weddings officiant, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter