The Hangout Thread: Where JP's Gals Fangirl Over Boybands and Divers

I swear I am in one of those random moods where everything that comes out of my mouth is hysterical. Like I don't even know why

I hate that moment when you are about to finish a really good book and you have mixed emotions about finishing it because you want to finish because you want to find out what happens next and you don't want to finish because you don't want it to end

THE STRUGGLE

tumblr_mp5awa4sa51rv6xrao2_250.png

this picture bothers me because THERE ARE ONE TOO MANY HANDS

WHERE DID IT COME FROM

tumblr_mp5awa4sa51rv6xrao2_250.png

this picture bothers me because THERE ARE ONE TOO MANY HANDS

WHERE DID IT COME FROM

what it looks like to me is there's a girl with a hand on each shoulder. a third girl with her hand on his hip then another girl in the back hidden in the shadows with both hands on him?

what it looks like to me is there's a girl with a hand on each shoulder. a third girl with her hand on his hip then another girl in the back hidden in the shadows with both hands on him?

i feel like they should have thought that shot through better

I've been watching Parks & Rec for like 12 hours now.

I still have about 4 hours of this season to get through.

Hulu is reminding me regularly why I prefer to not use their site.

so the van is having troubles and it’s the only car that we have so obviously we have to get it checked out except we won’t have the money to do that until my dad gets paid on Friday.
which is my birthday.
so it’s probably already ruined lol

I'm watching last night's Switched at Birth and there's a new character and she looks SO familiar... IT'S JANE FROM THE LIZZIE BENNET DIARIES

my new phone came and my mom tried to activate it and all she did was deactivate my old one so i'm phonelesssss

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter