The Hangout Thread: Where JP's Gals Fangirl Over Boybands and Divers

last night's dinner conversation consisted of how disney needs to pull their crap together when it comes to expansions and building in the parks because when it comes to that universal is blowing them out of the water

I Am What I Am said:
one time i had the chance to get nick jonas’ autograph so i pushed a girl into a railing and then laid on top of her

i got the autograph

omg bahahahahaha
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do

tumblr_mp3zezZ54l1sqy6awo1_500.jpg

i like living vicariously through other people's disney trips

but i have a lot of trouble finding trip reports or vlogs that i like reading/watching

ultimate struggle

heavily considering binge-watching Parks & Rec season 5 for the next seven hours while it's free on Hulu

It's finally July! And I'm very happy because on my One Direction calendar July has the stupidest picture of them. They're all standing there and there's like pink flowers all behind them

It just makes me laugh

my mom told me i couldn't go see a movie on my birthday because my dad works.

ok.

that's literally all i wanted to do, but.

ok.

I am seriously cracking myself up with the text messages I have sent in the last 10 minutes oh my gosh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter