The Hangout Thread: Where JP's Gals Fangirl Over Boybands and Divers

Do you throw it in the garbage can or trash can? If you're in the north, it's the garbage can. In the south, it's the trash can.

But for a lot of us, it's not that simple. For some, a trash can is small and in the house. The garbage can is big and outside.

before i read the second paragraph i was like "oh is it weird that i call the one inside one thing and the one outside another thing" guess not

I'm watching camp rock and Joe Jonas was cute back then....he'd still be cute if he shaved his beard

Working on my latest art project in the dark because the storm just knocked out the power... Great. Sorry Aladdin and Jasmine, hope I don't screw y'all up

i stopped thinking nick jonas was attractive the day he cut his hair sorry not at all sorry

I came so close to getting tickets to the jobros concert this summer but I decided to wait it out for 1D next year

But I would kill to meet nick jonas
I would kill to make a Jonas brother laugh because they are hilarious

My parents are making fun of me for watching camp rock and fangirling over the Jonas brothers

#noshame

one time i had the chance to get nick jonas’ autograph so i pushed a girl into a railing and then laid on top of her

i got the autograph

Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place
Where the caravan camels roam
Where it's flat and immense
And the heat is intense
It's barbaric, but hey, it's home

When the wind's from the east
And the sun's from the west
And the sand in the glass is right
Come on down
Stop on by
Hop a carpet and fly
To another Arabian night

Arabian nights
Like Arabian days
More often than not
Are hotter than hot
In a lot of good ways

Arabian nights
'Neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
Could fall and fall hard
Out there on the dunes

PicMonkeyCollage.png

at the rate i'm going i'm gonna have one for every disney movie by the end of summer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter