The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

i think it's great that jeter gets to end his career this weekend playing the red sox lol
BUT I CAN'T GET OVER HOW TONIGHT IS HIS LAST NIGHT IN PINSTRIPES

brb crying
we won, bottom of the ninth, last home game of the season
jeter hits an rbi
and we get a walk-off win
we just won because of jeter
and it's his last home game ever
and we beat the number one team
this honestly feels better than winning the world series (okay maybe not but second to winning the series)

I have the urge to draw Dylan O'brien so bad. For the last two weeks

I don't understand how people can write with the letters not joined up like bro are you still 6 or something lol it takes soooo long to write that way

I got my backhandspring at gymnastics and I was so excited. It had been at least seven years since I had done one. It's still not up to where I want it to go yet, though. Getting there :-)

arianna grande is italian and i thought she was hispanic and now i feel bad because people think i'm hispanic because of my last name/how i look but i'm italian and i know how annoying it can get when people always think you're an ethnicity that you're not

LMN has the freakiest movies ever. But ever since I started college that's all I hardly ever watch

I might be going to Europe this summer for my senior capstone! Holy cow, this summer I'll be a senior. Help.

SOMEONE IN MY TOWN HAS EBOLA
it's literally all over the news omg.
not my hometown my college town aka where i live
stoppppppppp omg no

jk they're moving him to another town apparently we're all fine

I get to go home tomorrow so that's something, I honestly couldn't be more excited

I'm so impatient for snl tonight because my fave is returning to host. I'm also already almost halfway through Isla and the Happily Ever After and I only got it from the library yesterday.

For the first time ever I actually feel like I know what I'm doing for the rest of college. This is crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter