The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

One of the girls I was on holiday with makes jewellery and she just sent me 2 of the most adorable chokers ever I'm in love

Soooooooo excited to see how the referendum turns out tomorrow ahhhhhh. This could be the end of Great Britain forever

tumblr_muvice0Lkc1rritjco5_500.png

college life

Nahhh they won't go
If they do they need to come up with a new currency, will lose most of their jobs and it's likely Scotland will have a depression
While we get more jobs because major Scottish companies would move their headquarters to England

I had four kittens at my house since June, and now four more just showed up on my step. Like I am so excited bc they are babies, but I am already turning into the single cat lady lol

Why did I have to pass the 11+ when I was 11, I totally should've done what a boy in my class did and purposely failed so I could go to private school
I miss going to private school so much omg and being around so many private school kids on holiday made it worse I'm so jel of them like my school is good because it's grammar but it's not THE SAME WE HAVE NO MONEY FOR NICE THINGS and we don't play lacrosse and have games lessons

officially a part of greek life! got into my top pick and i'm soooo excited my sisters gave us all flower crowns and dream catchers and ugh it's all so perfect!!!

last game day in the bronx for jeter
i want to cry and never stop crying

it's going to be really weird because for my entire life jeter was a yankee
and i am so lucky to get to say that i've seen him play in person soooo many times

Constructed the ultimate playlist of sadness
Lana del rey - west coast grades icon mix Playing tennis in the sun and sailing and laughing a lot and swimming
You say you'll miss me and I wanna say I'll miss you so much but something keeps me really quiet
Lana knows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter