The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

tumblr_ndbzz41y8q1qf7lqso3_500.gif

bae

Anna and St. Clair are one of my top five ships of all time. I love love love them. St. Clair is a total babe

yessss. fricken cuties

stephanie perkins has that holiday anthology releasing tomorrow but i'm trying to wait until finals to order it so i can read it on christmas break

All of my friends are starting to pass their driving tests and it's so great
I'm sooo close to doing my test but I need to do my theory first... Still excited bout it lol

i have a ton of homework i still haven't started but i am seeing copeland next month and that is all that matters to me rn

I wanna make my schedule next semester with no Friday classes so I can go home a day early for the weekends

I got an olaf build a bear Saturday and I haven't been that excited over something in a long time. It's pathetic lol

This semester I only have class twice a week, but next semester I have to have class all five days and I'm going to cry. A lot.

I wanna make my schedule next semester with no Friday classes so I can go home a day early for the weekends

i was able to do that last semester and it was absolutely beautiful

plus on the weekends i didn't go home i could use as many washers and dryers as i wanted while everyone else was in class

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter