The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I'm so glad it's normal in the uk for you to have a single study room at university. my careers teacher was horrified at the fact that total strangers share a room in some places lol

it's terrifying because your school just matches you with a stranger and expects there to be no problems

for freshman year i requested a single and they put me in a triple. like, seriously??

but the past two years i've had a single and love it so much

it's terrifying because your school just matches you with a stranger and expects there to be no problems for freshman year i requested a single and they put me in a triple. like, seriously?? but the past two years i've had a single and love it so much
That's so insane lol the standard setup here is one big hall with separate corridors that have about 10 people down them (5 boys 5 girls) and a kitchen/sitting area for those people as well as a bigger common room for the whole hall and then you get a flat or house with friends after that

My playlist of sadness for bae has so many bangin tunes in it, it's such a great playlist lol they're all so upbeat yet subdued
JUST LIKE ME

Might be going back to another Greek island next month thooooo holla I'm so excited
I LOVE LIVING IN EUROPE

the bf came to visit me this weekend, my school won our first football game, and today is derek jeter day. what could be any better?

My best friend calls me lovely and beautiful, and after I sent him a paragraph long rant I really needed to hear that.

Even though I haven't made as many friends yet, I am more of a teacher's pet in college than I was in high school. That is saying A LOT. three out of five teachers love me. I am working on four. Five of five is impossible at this point lol trying too hard lol

last night i had to "drop" my bottom two sororities and today i go see who invited me back and i honestly can't believe i'm so nervous
i want to get invited back to all 7 that i kept but i also don't want to go to 7 "parties" and make 7 crafts and be there all day when i have so much homework that i neglected this weekend but if i don't get invited back to all 7 i kept then i will be offended tbh

i'm pissed they're gutting maelstrom for a frozen ride

it was one of my favorites but my family hasn't been able to afford going to epcot for a few years now and now i'll never have another chance to ride it

not to mention that epcot is supposed to be an educational park and they're swapping fact for fiction in a pavilion meant to represent an actual country

My eyes are so blurry and I have to wear my glasses and I hate it! Why on earth are my corneas swollen!!??!

i can take 12-hour semesters from here on out, keep my scholarships, and graduate on time

hallelujah praise be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter