The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

peanut butter twix are almost as disappointing as when my school played "shake it" by metro station at an event last friday

"One two three, eyes on me." Nope. I plan on getting my future classroom's attention by going "shark bait" and having them respond "hoo haa haa."

When I'm a teacher, I will be assigning partners/groups for everyone at least at the beginning. Because we've all been there when we've had no friends in the class and dreaded when the teacher said pair up.

My Spanish class is so hard because my teachers are required to speak 100% Spanish and I haven't had Spanish in three years.

The photos people are putting on Facebook from Greece are so funny omg I miss these people unbelievable amounts

I have never appreciated my hometown and just the people at home as much as I have these last two weeks being away from home.

My friend and I have been snap chatting all day and literally all we've done is sit on the couch and watch netflix.

Today is the laziest day I've had in such a long time! With no work and no school and just staying home.

khaki is playing both football and soccer for school right now and I feel so awful that I can't go to any of his games :guilty:

Ughhhh I can't believe I've only been home for a week literally to the hour, I've never missed a group of people/one specific person so much. We all worked so wellllll together and I miss being walked back to my room by a cute boy every evening help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter