The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

I can't believe the Fourth of July is Friday. I am going to go cliche girl and paint my nails and wear my colors. I do have a cute outfit aww aww

I have never are raw cookie dough but I really want to. I just do lol I feel like that's just a thing you do

I got my nails done in Disney three weeks ago and even though my cute Minnie pink French tips are off, every single one of my Mickey mouses are still on. That has never happened in the history of my nails

what the frick how did i get nominated for best YAGE

when did i ever YAGE

tumblr_n6s0exChMP1qei28to4_500.png

same

My dad told me now we don't have to go back to Disney for another ten years. Which is way too long, I would be 30. Wow.

I've already decided I'm going to celebrate finishing grad school by spending a weekend in Disney.

And then going again for the Magic Kingdom 50th anniversary.

Today is my favorite day of the whole year!!!! And I have to work. Ew. At least my friends are working with me today

This Fourth of July I have played four hours of monopoly and four hours of super smash brothers. I love my best friend time.

Turns out my mom did buy sparklers and poppers, and all of my neighbors are letting off fireworks. It's a salute to all nations but mostly America.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter