The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

the new season of Hemlock Grove premieres tonight at midnight on Netflix hyfr!!! i wish it ran on eastern time instead of pacific so i could get it at 9 lmfao

Now that more Hang Out people have voted it's really evened things out and it's a close race because before it was a bunch of non-us people winning lol.

Pirates of the Caribbean at WDW closed for five hours today because some British tourist stuck his hand in the water on the drop and lost two fingertips

this dashcon mess is the funniest and most secondhand embarrassment inducing thing ever

or those who still think it's hip to add comments like "^^THIS" "omg the notes xD" "this is why I love tumblr" or worst of all, "this character is tumblr xD"

the universe is a terrible place

at least I got that "greetings from dashcon" picture out of it

weeaboos and bronies are a curse on this holy world

my friend went last year and actually got some decently-priced hobbit artwork

i'm tempted just for the bad fanfic panel but it's on a sunday when i've got church

which is probably where some of those kids should be

if anyone needs jesus it's the bronies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter