The Hangout Thread of the girly girls, khaki warriors, and obvious obsessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My facials tomorrow for the pep rally will be on top of it

I am the facial queen of cheerleading
#ilookstupidtoo

i have a super bad headache and if i still have it in the morning I'm not going to class

i probably won't though

well today was ****e

i've had a headache all day

i got rejected from chorus

my family took my baby cousin the aquarium without me

and i started crying in the middle of the student lounge

all before 1pm !:-)

oh and my hands are shaking again

i mean they always shake

but this morning it was bad enough that it affected my note-taking

great !:-)

that one poster on the CB that i hate is being an obtuse donkey again

newsflash! SOCIETY DOES INFLUENCE OUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS AND IF YOU DON'T THINK SO YOU ARE BEING A MUFFINHEAD

the fact that i can't curse on here means that sometimes i have to come up with euphemisms

When you're just about to ask your boss if you can go home early because you feel terrible and at that exact moment someone calls and orders 9 pizzas. My night.

Saw the 1d movie today... It was sooooo amazing!

Tonight was my first football game of my senior year! It was sooo much fun, I got to stand on the fence! It's where the seniors get to stand and you're right at the front of the bleachers and nobody is in front of you. It was such a good night, I had a blast! And I got to be on tv!

Before we went into the theater I was like "I hope I cry"

Mission accomplished

Like really it was the best thing I've ever seen and it was in 3D and I felt like I was actually in the room with them. I think it was better than justin's movie because his was more of a documentary about his life, and while I totally loved it and I watch it all the time, the 1D movie was hilarious, sad, cute, and dumb all at the same time and I guess it's more up to date obviously, and Justin's movie came out two and a half years ago so it's not that recent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter