The Hangout Thread of the girly girls, khaki warriors, and obvious obsessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandfloluver

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and
Have fun and post away!

tumblr_m85r1gAhzi1r7dspdo2_500.gif

tumblr_lpg3y93AA51qd1c3go1_500_zps430b262b.gif

I can remember the days when the first post on the new thread was such a big deal *sigh*

getting my braces off the week after prom hahahahahhaha i'm going to kill myself

i went to see despicable me 2 tonight and I LOVE IT IT WAS SO CUTE but there was a trailer for monsters university before ahhh i'm excited 12th july

My mom is considering extending our WDW reservations! I'll take as much as I can get!

FOREVER 21 HAS THE CUTEST HEADBANDS

i bought one today and i'm in love, it's pink with white polka dots
and i bought one a few weeks ago and it's blue and has white stars on it aka perfect for the fourth of july tomorrow

and they're both like the headbands that tie in a bow on the top, it makes me feel hipster

there are going to be some cute boys in my year next year hahahehajheajdjahahaha yes

that was the main reason we went to sixth form induction
to see if the boys were hot or not
the first thing one of the year 12's told us when we arrived on the first day was 'there are some quite alright hot ones' which was encouraging

The Dakota Fanning Show SNL skit expresses all the resentment I had for stars my age when I was 12.

my town goes all out for the Fourth of July. It's literally everybody's favorite holiday. We have this huge parade and people from all the surrounding towns come and watch.

I think tonight we're having the first night of fireworks

My favorite part of the Fourth of July is dressing in red, white, and blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter