The Hangout Thread of the girly girls, khaki warriors, and obvious obsessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

graduation disney trip got pushed back to probably july or later idk

...i'm going to europe instead! italian boys yes please

finally watched the finale of PLL and idk man i'm not convinced that ezra's A because all they showed was him walking in the room and looking surprised and then slamming the closet door like maybe he's surprised he found A's lair and slammed the door because he's mad at this person who has been torturing him

at least that's what i'm making myself believe

i really hate that if i happen to be in a bad mood or i'm not as ~happy~ as the day before i get the third degree all frickin day long

newsflash: this just puts me in a worse mood

i should have moved out

my dad just texted me and told me that he just had a long conversation with Ben Roethlisberger (Steeler's quarterback) apparently my dad was watching UNC's football game on tv before the Panther's game started and Roethlisberger came up and watched with him

like omg what

my friend left a lumpy space princess balloon and a plate of cookies outside my window since I came home for the afternoon/evening.

OH MY GLOB

MickeyisBeast said:
graduation disney trip got pushed back to probably july or later idk

...i'm going to europe instead! italian boys yes please

omg I am so excited for you!! ahhh

First pep rally tomorrow and drama auditions. I will be a nervous wreck by the end of the day

my friends find it funny because my last name is only a few letters and nobody can pronounce it but hello they couldn't pronounce it either when they first met me

I was playing "my heart will go on" by memory yesterday on the piano during drama for some people who wanted to hear me play it. I must say it's my favorite thing to play, but I finished and everyone was emotional and people had chills all over their arms. And I was just like woah. That is just awesome to have an impact on someone like that just by playing a song. It was so surreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter