The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodness gracious the guy that plays Alek is so attractive and he's British so
Benjamin Stone, that just sounds like a complete British name

sometimes (all the time) i day dream during class that i get picked to be the OLLG and of course i'm crying and then it's the best moment of my entire life and all the girls i hate at school are so jealous and i'm like haha to you my life is amazing and it'd be the best moment of my life even better than my wedding day unless on my wedding day i married justin then it would be a tie

tumblr_lqzbxrmFd81qdbqtwo1_r1_500.gif

well, i stayed outside for and hour or so today, so I am hoping to get a little tan from it lol

i can dream cant' i~

finally home after eight hours of sitting in the freezing cold being bored to death
today sucked, except for the fact that i just got the cutest dress in the world to wear for my presentation on monday and cute shoes too.

but now i'm tired and ew.

last night at the showcase two guys did an amazing piano duet to (of all things) "Party Rock Anthem" and it's still stuck in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter