The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate my mom so much because she makes promises that she knows that she can't keep and then gets mad at me when i expect her to do so. i should probably take the disney ticker out of my signature because i see this as another thing that she's lying about

haha did you know that i'm not allowed to sit in room???? cool. i hate this house and when i move out, i'm never speaking to anybody in my family again. that's a promise.

tumblr_m0fntjE13o1qgxdspo3_250.gif
tumblr_m0fntjE13o1qgxdspo4_250.gif

Strongest Character: MickeyisBeast (Sarah), I Am What I Am (Jade), carlandellie (chachacha),

Most Beautiful on the Inside: MickeyisBeast (Sarah), carlandellie (chachacha), I Am What I Am (Jade),

omg

me and my friend were just walking down the hall to the cafeteria after second period. and in the mad rush of students, some LOSER spilled his energy drink ALL over me. I thought it was water at first, but then I smelled it and oh god it was a Monster or something, and those things smell like poo. I dunno but I was drenched in it. So my aunt came and picked me up early so I get to miss Spanish class! Not like we ever actually do anything in that class anyways.

Finally at home.
We had a prep rally at school for some reason and now i have a headache from everyone screaming.

im not sure whether or not my moms gonna be mad i got checked out early
i think she'll understand

and if not i wrote an update to my TR to make her happy

It's strange because I think if I met Justin I'd be so much more emotional than if I met the 1D boys just because Justin means so much more to me than they ever can, even though I love them so much...

it is sad when you realize it's colder in the school than it is outside. Monday and Tuesday were in the 50s, and our school was colder or about the same as that. freezing lol

now I'm addicted to watching The Nine Lives of Chloe King and I have found a new obsession. I ship Chloe and Alek together so much, he is so attractive and then at the end of this episode he kissed her and I wanted to die my heart couldn't handle all of the emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter