The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom watches Wheel of Fortune and says that she "would have won 'x' amount of dollars" when she solves the puzzle a second before the winner does.
This happens almost daily lololol

my mom wants me to take a creative writing class next semester nO MOM I WANT TO WRITE FANFICS ABOUT CUTE GAY BOYS

I think I like Niam better than Ziall. Ziall is cuter, but Niam has sort of a Cargan element to them so I'm starting to favor them because Cargan, but Ziall is like Jarlos which I've always loved. SOBS.

in other news, i still nothing about 1d that i can't learn through Ziall and Niam fanfics on tumblr

True. What's more creative than turning a tv show about a boy band into something about a gay couple on a killing spree? \(ouo)/ l0l

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

I've been representing my Cargan fic by calling it a serial killer fic though since there won't be a break in their killings so it'll be a spree killing fic and not a serial killer fic. I need to title it before I write it BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DO.

But I don't know why the go on the kill spree. I have the fact that it's Logan's idea and the fact that Carlos goes along with it because he's totally dependent on Logan (since that part's pretty much canon), but WHY

This lady came out of nowhere to win the final jeopardy round thing, then won $100,000 in the bonus round.
What a clutch grammar-tizing moment.

Any kind of guy you want girl,
that's the guy I'll be
turn your world upside down
yes I will yes I will

My semi new stunt group hit our full on our first try today. This is also the first day we've all tried together. Stunts were pretty much crap last year, so things are looking up.

I wanna do my scorpion soon~

help i need $250 there are still vip tickets for btr in september at sleeptrain ampitheatre can i meet my babies mommy please

So, my iPad won't stay on for 30 seconds without crashing. That is just peachy. Stupendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter