The Hangout Thread: Just Chillin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how quickly things are looking up for you than they just go back down~

My life

tumblr_lpubsx4OjP1qm13aio1_500.png

Overprotective!James is adorable :3 I love the Kendall, Carlos and Jo one. The Logan one is dumb though....

I know. Everything James did in that episode was cute. The Carlos one I love, too. Why wouldn't any girl wanna go on a date with him?~~or at least, the real version. lol Logan doesn't look good as a grandma. :P

I know. Everything James did in that episode was cute. The Carlos one I love, too. Why wouldn't any girl wanna go on a date with him?~~or at least, the real version. lol Logan doesn't look good as a grandma. :P

The show version is adorable~ James should give him lessons on how to get girls though since he's such a "ladies' man" lol

I forget which band it is, But I have a metal band on my iPod that's louder than everything else. When that stuff comes on, I nearly have a heart attack XD

tumblr_lo7ccySJpS1qe180do1_500.gif

I wish I was better at changing my Tumblr page... I don't know how everyone gets things like the amount of people looking at your page, and stuff...

The show version is adorable~ James should give him lessons on how to get girls though since he's such a "ladies' man" lol

tumblr_lo7ccySJpS1qe180do1_500.gif

It's official: Carlos can't hardly do anything without being adorable. :-) Oh yeah, James is the doctor of love, so he could help Carlos out. lol

Plus, they have the cutest friendship so it would be like adorable x 2~

I know. It would be so cute. One of my favorite friendship story lines with them is in Green Time Rush and the cow project. I can't pick an all time favorite, though. :-)

I know. It would be so cute. One of my favorite friendship story lines with them is in Green Time Rush and the cow project. I can't pick an all time favorite, though. :-)

Mine is EASILY in Party. I was watching it the other day and quoting what they said before they actually said it. Kacy thought it was weird XD

Mine is EASILY in Party. I was watching it the other day and quoting what they said before they actually said it. Kacy thought it was weird XD

Well, they are the Party Kings! Woot-woot!! I love quoting it! I don't think it's weird, but if I do it in front of other people, they think it's weird. I'm not bad enough to do the hand motions and actions they do yet in episodes, but I'm working on it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter