• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Hangout Thread: Just Chillin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gigantic swollen bug bite on my leg, but I won't tell my mom because she'll make me take medicine that'll make me sleep forever. ~Kacy problems~

Panic! at the Disco
Midtown
Eleventyseven
Billy Talent
The Almost

I picked those 5 bands to write about and now I'm waiting to be sent the songs~

Half of my family is at a football jamboree. I am pretty glad I am at home instead. :-)

So, my computer is getting sent off tomorrow. I hope they don't take my server away, so I can still get on my iPad. My life would be a nightmare without it. o_O

I have a gigantic swollen bug bite on my leg, but I won't tell my mom because she'll make me take medicine that'll make me sleep forever. ~Kacy problems~

Bug bites are not my friend. I normally don't get them, but when I do its not fun. My mom always makes me put nail polish on mine. It never helps bc I end up scratching it off. lol

tumblr_li0rcsgum11qcszizo1_r1_500.gif

Charles I looks like Charles II. Although Charles I has a vandyke beard instead of just a moustache. Doesn't help that they're played by the same guy...

Bug bites are not my friend. I normally don't get them, but when I do its not fun. My mom always makes me put nail polish on mine. It never helps bc I end up scratching it off. lol

I think I may be allergic to whatever jerk bug decided to try to eat me D: It's pretty freaking swollen. I remember I got stung by a bee a couple of years ago, and I had to take this medicine that made me sleep for literally 24 hours.

I think I may be allergic to whatever jerk bug decided to try to eat me D: It's pretty freaking swollen. I remember I got stung by a bee a couple of years ago, and I had to take this medicine that made me sleep for literally 24 hours.

I hope for your sake you're not allergic. That makes it worse. ); I got stung by a bee on the ankle when I was little, and I had to wear dress shoes the same day, and my ankle was swollen so badly. Not a pretty sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter