The Hangout Thread: Just Chillin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done it in a few years. I was pretty good when I did it, but I don't know if I would have the time anymore. It would be rough starting back.
I haven't done it since I was 11 haha.
Though if I'm ever in a park or open space I can't resist cartwheeling and inverted crab-walking everywhere so I guess I've still got the flexibility lol.

Why do I have the feeling he's gonna get killed off for real by the end of series 6?

That's something I really don't want to happen. For me, it would lessen the impact, and I want the Ponds to all be together as a happy family, occasionally joining the Doctor on TARDIS trips.

Well, they are the Party Kings! Woot-woot!! I love quoting it! I don't think it's weird, but if I do it in front of other people, they think it's weird. I'm not bad enough to do the hand motions and actions they do yet in episodes, but I'm working on it. xD

Party is probably my favorite episode overall XD I don't like the Kendall and Jo plot though. i just don't like Jo...

I reckon if they do kill him off, it'll be River who kills him.
And aren't there rumours that he's not in season 7?

Yeah. So far they've announced Karen and Matt, but not Arthur. So, that might be a clue.

And I don't know why, but I have this strange feeling that Rose Tyler is somehow gonna come back. I don't really know why, but I just feel like she is. I know that she got left with a clone of the 10th Doctor, but I feel like something's missing with her.

You know what I don't understand? Why people feel that after two seasons, companions and/or Doctors should be changed to someone new...

I haven't done it since I was 11 haha.
Though if I'm ever in a park or open space I can't resist cartwheeling and inverted crab-walking everywhere so I guess I've still got the flexibility lol.
I love doing those and one handed cartwheels and roundoffs. Backhand kick overs hurt my stomach muscles now, so I don't really do too much of those.
Party is probably my favorite episode overall XD I don't like the Kendall and Jo plot though. i just don't like Jo...

I don't really like Jo, either. I guess she's ok, but I don't know why they show her so much. She's really not that important of a character. Oh well, she's gone for a little while now after Break Up. lol

You know what I don't understand? Why people feel that after two seasons, companions and/or Doctors should be changed to someone new...
I dunno about Doctors, but I can understand companions. People want to see how the Doctor will interact with someone new.

Apparently, they're both not going to be in the next series. Well, not as the full-time companions anyway.

Oh D:
I want them to bring Canton back, I loved him. :')

Yeah. So far they've announced Karen and Matt, but not Arthur. So, that might be a clue.

And I don't know why, but I have this strange feeling that Rose Tyler is somehow gonna come back. I don't really know why, but I just feel like she is. I know that she got left with a clone of the 10th Doctor, but I feel like something's missing with her.

Ngl I think Rose is overrated. She's like everyone's favourite. I preferred Donna, really.

if Rory dies for real I will pull an Elin.

;_;

Me and Elin both pulled an Elin before when watching Torchwood. ):

tumblr_lps3xmKkEJ1qlt9tyo1_500.gif

Ngl I think Rose is overrated. She's like everyone's favourite. I preferred Donna, really.

She was ok, but they haven't really talked much about 10's companions in the recent series'. They'll probably bring her and the others back for the 50th anniversary. Matt Smith said he'd love for the 3rd, 8th, 9th and 10th Doctors to come back for the 50th. And John Barrowman said he'd love to come back to Doctor Who sometime.

Oh D:
I want them to bring Canton back, I loved him. :')

Me and Elin both pulled an Elin before when watching Torchwood. ):
YES. bring back Canton. He was great.

I agree. I don't like Rose. Donna was the best.

I know I'm going to when I get to COE. I see the characters and I'm like "Don't get attached because I know what's coming for them" but I can't help it. Tears will be everywhere.

I love doing those and one handed cartwheels and roundoffs. Backhand kick overs hurt my stomach muscles now, so I don't really do too much of those.

I don't really like Jo, either. I guess she's ok, but I don't know why they show her so much. She's really not that important of a character. Oh well, she's gone for a little while now after Break Up. lol
I remember one time I was on a cruise and I had such an urge to do a cartwheel but obviously couldn't in case I went over the side of the ship or something haha, then I walked past the basketball court and no one was in there so I was like lalala *does cartwheels everywhere* and everyone was like *looks at me strangely* xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter