The Hangout Thread: Just Chillin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about Doctors, but I can understand companions. People want to see how the Doctor will interact with someone new.

This. I'm a fan of the Pond-Williams, but seeing some new faces for series 7 would be nice.

But don't we see that in every episode..? I know you mean how he interacts with people over a long time, instead of an episode, but yeah...

I really want the Ponds back for at least one more series.

I'd love for them to bring David Tennant back to Doctor Who. He's a fantastic actor. Especially in episodes like Midnight and Doomsday.

She was ok, but they haven't really talked much about 10's companions in the recent series'. They'll probably bring her and the others back for the 50th anniversary. Matt Smith said he'd love for the 3rd, 8th, 9th and 10th Doctors to come back for the 50th. And John Barrowman said he'd love to come back to Doctor Who sometime.

Captain Jack needs to come back and meet Rory and they can both discuss how they can come back to life like the A+ people they are. :')

YES. bring back Canton. He was great.

I agree. I don't like Rose. Donna was the best.

I know I'm going to when I get to COE. I see the characters and I'm like "Don't get attached because I know what's coming for them" but I can't help it. Tears will be everywhere.

Where are you up to?
All the deaths are horrible 'cause it's not like boom dead it's like really emotional scenes with people they love and omg I can't it's so sad. ;____;

I really want Donna back. Moffat needs to come up with a plausible explanation for bringing her back without killing her. Please?

But don't we see that in every episode..? I know you mean how he interacts with people over a long time, instead of an episode, but yeah...

I really want the Ponds back for at least one more series.

Well, I wouldn't mind if Amy, Rory and maybe Melody stayed for another season. Besides, Sylvester McCoy's Doctor's companion stayed for pretty much all of his tenure.

MickeyisBeast 405
nerdylightbulb 390
TheDreamsComeTrue 370
Monorail Fan:) 357
Raven_the_Bird 353
PlutosRHM55 342
marypops! 261
Mickeysgirl34 256
grandfloluver 164
CowboyErin 130
poohbearluver 117
scarscar93 69
Schmoopsie Poo! 57
Mrs. Chamberlain 55
MaisieMooandCometToo 53
I Am What I Am 53
Stitch95 43
♫♥MickeyManda♥♫ 43
softball chick 38
TylerFG 31
BK228 24
Disney Princess Elli 20
kelseighrox925 18
atreeofolives 14
mickey'sbff 13
magicallyDisney001 13
*♥Chip&Dale♥* 11
LondonUnderground 10
Fairywings 9
Stitch4Prez 8
rhinosbiggestfan 3
raec1234 3
Omalley75 3
RockMyOvenMittOff 2
soccercruiser87 2
mimiloveswdw 1
JessicaMariee30 1
Disney-Obsessed 1
imagineertobe 1
jessidoll 1
rodpot22 1
Karengirl 1988 1
DisneylandGirl1998 1

Captain Jack needs to come back and meet Rory and they can both discuss how they can come back to life like the A+ people they are. :')

Jack Harkness is actually one of my favorite companions off of Doctor Who. And he's really badass in Torchwood. Seeing him back would be fun!

I really want Donna back. Moffat needs to come up with a plausible explanation for bringing her back without killing her. Please?

Catherine is great as Donna. I didn't really like at first, but she was actually really great by the end of series 4. Sucks that she had to be mind wiped though.

I remember one time I was on a cruise and I had such an urge to do a cartwheel but obviously couldn't in case I went over the side of the ship or something haha, then I walked past the basketball court and no one was in there so I was like lalala *does cartwheels everywhere* and everyone was like *looks at me strangely* xD

Lolol I get in those moods where I just wanna tumble and do cartwheels. Its those times when wanna do it again.

Final Post Count:

MickeyisBeast 405
nerdylightbulb 390
TheDreamsComeTrue 370
Monorail Fan:) 357
Raven_the_Bird 353
PlutosRHM55 342
marypops! 261
Mickeysgirl34 257
grandfloluver 164
CowboyErin 130
poohbearluver 117
scarscar93 69
Schmoopsie Poo! 57
Mrs. Chamberlain 55
MaisieMooandCometToo 53
I Am What I Am 53
Stitch95 43
♫♥MickeyManda♥♫ 43
softball chick 38
TylerFG 32
BK228 24
Disney Princess Elli 21
kelseighrox925 18
atreeofolives 14
mickey'sbff 13
magicallyDisney001 13
*♥Chip&Dale♥* 11
LondonUnderground 10
Fairywings 9
Stitch4Prez 8
Omalley75 3
rhinosbiggestfan 3
raec1234 3
RockMyOvenMittOff 2
soccercruiser87 2
jessidoll 1
rodpot22 1
Karengirl 1988 1
DisneylandGirl1998 1
mimiloveswdw 1
JessicaMariee30 1
Disney-Obsessed 1
imagineertobe 1

Where are you up to?
All the deaths are horrible 'cause it's not like boom dead it's like really emotional scenes with people they love and omg I can't it's so sad. ;____;

I think the last episode I watched was either the Mary the alien one or the cannibal hillbilly one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter