The Bachelor - Ben??? No spoilers

Crazy that Lace is probably a producer pick, and secondly you can see the sunlight on Breanne with the sunrise happening in the background. These things take so long, I'm surprised the girls haven't sobered up at this point!

I like Olivia and Caila and the blonde in the light blue dress. I hope Becca sticks around. I think Lace :maleficen and Mandi :crazy: will be around for awhile to add drama.

Caila was the one who jumped at him coming out of the limo.

Last edited:

OMG for those watching the after show, they are going an actual draft of the girls for the final four!

It's also very awkward, I think, to have the Bachelor on this show. It's all over. And here he is chatting as if it's all still going. Weird.

I wonder if the commentators on the after show have managed to avoid all the spoilers out there.

I can't imagine that they have, but I think they watch the show in-studio so it helps keep the during-show info limited.

It's also very awkward, I think, to have the Bachelor on this show. It's all over. And here he is chatting as if it's all still going. Weird.

I'm with you on this!!! I like when they bring in previous bachelors/bachelorettes to comment, but I agree - it's weird that he knows the ending already.

Caila was the one who jumped at him coming out of the limo. I'm old enough to think that could do some serious damage to his health! I didn't like the move. Lace is this season's plant obviously. She's not even a good actress. yuck.
Ugh! He needs to trim that Lace!

Last edited:
Gah, I hate the after show. It's painfully awkward and the "celebrity" guests are embarrassing. They really need to nix this. Or maybe I should stop watching-ha!

Didn't record the after show either. My biggest disappointment was the redhead going home. I got an Emma Stone vibe from her and I love Emma.

He really didn't want to keep the dentist or Lace, so obvious. What was Chicken girl's name, is she still there?

Didn't record the after show either. My biggest disappointment was the redhead going home. I got an Emma Stone vibe from her and I love Emma.

He really didn't want to keep the dentist or Lace, so obvious. What was Chicken girl's name, is she still there?

Yes. I was thinking Emma Stone as well.

I don't think the chicken girl is there anymore, but I can't remember her name.

Dh and I watched it together. Production obviously had a hand in Lace and the dentist getting picked to continue over the other girls. They were both extremely over the top for the camera.

I could see the instant attraction Ben had with the news anchor girl. I even told me DH that I bet he gives the rose to her! He was surprised I was right about that so fast.

My DH would pick the girl in the sparkly dress who jumped into him when they first met. He thinks she is the prettiest and most likable so far.

The unicorn, onesie, rose hat and horse were all ridiculous.

The chicken girl had framed photos in her home of Ben and her chickens. That is just creepy.

I think production had extra girls just so that that the 2 crazy ones would be included for the drama, and not because they had a serious shot with Ben

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter