The Bachelor - Ben??? No spoilers

I could see the instant attraction Ben had with the news anchor girl. I even told me DH that I bet he gives the rose to her! He was surprised I was right about that so fast.

I was a bit distracted while much of the show was on, but I do believe I remember seeing the end of their conversation...
The thing is, it is SO obvious that she is a 'local' TV personality, only there looking for her 15 minutes of fame and hopes of National exposure.
Ugghhhhh.
Ben bought her rehearsed lines hook-line-and-sinker.
Is he as shallow as she is????

He is definitely in WAY over his head with some of these girls.
I have heard descriptions of 'overwhelmed' and a sheep among wolves.
Looks to be an accurate assessment!

PS: Was there any real footage of Lace, and the crazy dentist, in all of the preview trailers at the end of the show.
It is just SO obvious that the producers scripted that he must keep those two.
But, I am thinking that maybe he does step up and get rid of them, quickly?

Hi all~ just watched the show.
I like Ben's shorter haircut , but he still reminds me of Peter Brady lol. My immediate prediction as the winner was Caila. I am probably way off, but she struck me as fun, super cute and just a positive type personality. Can't wait to see how far off target I am, but so far, I'd hang with her for sure. Olivia was , as someone else said, pretty transparent on the hidden agenda and yeah, Ben fell for it . Red Velvet was pretty cool, wish Ben had given her a chance.

Caila was one of my immediate choices too. I think Olivia is going to turn out to be a major crazy.

I thought that about Caila, at first, because of the whole 'literally jumping and throwing herself at him' stunt.
Really.... LITERALLY throwing herself at him.
But I can understand that many of the girls might fall into doing something stupid, especially on that first night.

But other than that, I am not getting the full Kaitlyn vibe.
Did I not see previews where one of the girls making negative snarky comments about Caila, and something she had done in some situation on the show?
Like, at that particular point she was the aggressive drama girl???

I will have no problem, saying again, that I completely and totally despise women like Kaitlyn.
I see right thru that horrid, horrid, woman.
A total skank.

Last edited:
Lace reminds me of the actress, Sean Young. Remember her?

Lace looks to me EXACTLY like the actress, Shiri Appleby who plays the lead role on the TV show, "UnREAL," which is a fictitious dramatization of "The Bachelor." :rolleyes1

Lace Morris:

get-to-know-lace-morris-of-the-bachelor-2016-with-ben-higgins_1.jpg

Shiri Appleby of UnREAL:

r-SHIRI-APPLEBY-403xFBcredit.jpg

Lace Morris:

lace-morris-1.jpg

Shiri Appleby of UnREAL:

MV5BMjE4OTM1NjgyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTM4OTMwMTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

ustv-shiri-appleby-unreal-21.jpg

They look so similar, it's. . . AMAZING! ;)

Lace looks to me EXACTLY like the actress, Shiri Appleby who plays the lead role on the TV show, "UnREAL," which is a fictitious dramatization of "The Bachelor." :rolleyes1

Lace Morris:

get-to-know-lace-morris-of-the-bachelor-2016-with-ben-higgins_1.jpg

Shiri Appleby of UnREAL:

r-SHIRI-APPLEBY-403xFBcredit.jpg

Lace Morris:

lace-morris-1.jpg

Shiri Appleby of UnREAL:

MV5BMjE4OTM1NjgyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTM4OTMwMTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

ustv-shiri-appleby-unreal-21.jpg

They look so similar, it's. . . AMAZING! ;)

I remember Shiri Appleby from Roswell. And because she was a nice character on Roswell, I just can't see the Lace resemblance. But Sean Young was kind of a crazy, loose cannon back in the late 80's/early 90's like Lace seems to be now.

.....still haven't finished watching the first episode yet, but that Lace....hoooo boy....:crazy:

Didn't record the after show either. My biggest disappointment was the redhead going home. I got an Emma Stone vibe from her and I love Emma.
Ditto about Emma stone. I was surprised and hated to see her go.
Lace reminds me of Sarah Silverman
Yes!
Hi all~ just watched the show.
I like Ben's shorter haircut , but he still reminds me of Peter Brady lol.
Couldn't place him, but you're right. Great...now I won't be able to get the Peter Brady connection out of my head. LOL

I wish they'd keep their names, occupations, and ages on the screen. I have a difficult time remembering who's who. Might have to do with multitasking while watching tho. ;)

Tried watching the after show last season. Awkward and pure torture. So is bringing back prior Bachelors to give advise.

And yet, as annoying as I find it all, I still watch. :)

Watching the show now (it's been a busy week).

I agree Olivia is stunning. But the instant she said she left her dream job as a news anchor because he's totally worth it, it was obvious what she's really after. Sad.

I really like Caila or Becca for him.

From Lauren R's (the one who didn't say her name) bio: "What is the most outrageous thing you've ever done? Probably skydiving. Heights scare the crap out of me and I always said that I'd "never" do it. But I knew that concurring a fear would make me feel invincible. I was right."

I concur. ;)

I wonder if it's the contestant who made the error or the high school intern working for the show. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter