The Bachelor - Ben??? No spoilers

Apparently Lauren and Ben are officially kaput. I think it has been rumored for awhile that they were no longer together but today they came out with a joint statement that they are broken up.

Just my opinion but I think she was more into the notoriety aspect of it all and not so much into the relationship.

Apparently Lauren and Ben are officially kaput. I think it has been rumored for awhile that they were no longer together but today they came out with a joint statement that they are broken up.

Just my opinion but I think she was more into the notoriety aspect of it all and not so much into the relationship.

Well, they made it past a year. :rolleyes1 So they get to keep the ring.

It was Ben.... He is a lost boy, a Peter Pan, and was NEVER all in.
Lauren should have run.......
But, they made money by staying in the franchise and on TV this long, and they get the ring. Soooooooo.

I see Lauren and maybe even Ben making an apperance on BIP this summer. Ben getting another chance at The Bachelor

Of course they had to wait, contractually....
Ben is just damaged goods... a LOST boy....
Lauren should have Ruuuuunnnn!!!!!
Lauren had to stand by him until now, even after he said this"
"I think you're ready to start a life. I'm not ready for that — not even close," the 28-year-old told his fiancée in November 2016. Latest rumours suggest that Lauren was still hopeful to settle down with the love of her life, but it was the former Bachelor star, who was reluctant for the major move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter