SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to know this because I'm 5-9pm as well. I heard a firsthand account from someone who was at the CM previews that they asked & were allowed into Oga's despite not snagging a res for it, so this gives me hope! I'm sure it's all about how busy it is in there & how things go in the week or so leading up to when I'll get there, but fingers crossed.
What did you sign up for?

The Oga’s return cards are pre-printed with the check-in time (Post #244 in this thread) but the party size was left blank as all CMs only had a +1.
Like @hiroMYhero pointed out the cards do have a time on them. (post 244) The CM were given these at check in, but again I will double check tomorrow

I saw those, but I thought we were still unsure about when they were given out. Thanks for checking on it for us!

I contacted Play Disney Parks support, and they said to check for an update when AP Previews start. I'm attempting to pinpoint if it'll be live on the 17th or towards the end of Previews.

What did you sign up for?
It didn't let me sign up for anything, just access to SWGE. I had a ton of trouble getting the page to load (was out of town, no cell service, using a restaurant's wifi) and when it did, it didn't let me to scroll down to view the options. I took the first/only date and time slot it gave me, which was just to enter SWGE. No Oga's, no lightsabers.

18th 1-5 with Turk's dad, the turkey (13), and Turk's sister (11) SR and Oga's, but planning to eat everywhere we can and depending on AP discount situation, may build a droid? We already had a November trip planned and Turk was going to build a droid then, but if discount is offered during preview and not guaranteed in November, we'll do it on the 18th because I am cheap.

Ok let me see i I got everything I need to find out:
If play app is operational for previews
Where is the check in for the 9am preview
If AP discount will be available during preview for merch and Savi and Droid Factory

Also if they will let people in early for the later time slots, ex. can you get in at 12 for the 1-5 time slot. Thank you!!

Has anyone gotten the additional instructional email Disney was supposed to send out yet? I never got any emails at all - was only able to sign up thanks to the Groupme.

If anyone has the additional email with further instructions can your screenshot it please?

Those are supposed to be sent out 3-5 days before AP previews, which won’t start until the 17th so I wouldn’t expect the emails to start going out until the 14th, 12th at the earliest.

They should go to the primary email address listed on your confirmation email.

At DHS, entrance for cm preview is far to the right. There's a cm with a sign. Plenty of GR CM with iPads checking the tickets.
Just a reminder just because it's happening this way for cm does not mean it'll be the same for ap
I'll have a complete report later tonight

Have a great time!!!😊

Ok answers to your questions
No ap discount on food
No discount for savi or droid depot. They're not sure about regular merchandise
They do have a standby for Oga but only available when the line is very short
Play app is not operational
9am check in is at grand Avenue
Full report tonight

No ap discount on food
Full report tonight
I hope you had fan after all you did for us !!!!

No ap discount on food
Full report tonight
Thank you!! Does that mean the play app just isn’t available right now or won’t work during AP previews either?

Do you know what the check in will look like?

Thank you!! Does that mean the play app just isn’t available right now or won’t work during AP previews either?

Do you know what the check in will look like?
They're hoping the app will be up and running for ap preview.
You go to grand Avenue and they have several cm with pads checking your mb or ticket.
During cm preview you could enter an hour before your time but not sure for ap preview

They're hoping the app will be up and running for ap preview.
You go to grand Avenue and they have several cm with pads checking your mb or ticket.
During cm preview you could enter an hour before your time but not sure for ap preview
The park opens at 9 on the 17th so I think we’ll probably get to the gate at like 7:30

I would love to find out if they will be doing a standby for Oga’s Cantina. We have the Savi’s reservation, but aren’t planning on riding SR(I get motion sick). So if we could get into the Cantina to get some of the drinks(non-alcoholic for me, of course!) that would be fun!

Does anyone know, can you bring the drinks outside of the Cantina/outside of Galaxy’s Edge? My dad(non-AP holder) will be in HS during the preview but can’t go into SWGE for obvious reasons. He would love a drink from the Cantina. Could I bring it out to him at the end of our time slot? We are 5-9 on August 20th.
I overlap from 1-3. Got Oga’s. Don’t know when

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter