• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survey: Is having a live PodCast recording on Castaway Cay a good idea?

Do you think we should have the live podcast on Castaway Cay?

• Yes. It's OK with me if you have it on Castaway Cay.

• No. I would prefer you do it somewhere else on another day.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no Palo brunch on 4 day cruises and I HIGHLY doubt that we are doing a special Palo brunch this time. We are making Palo dinner reservations.

Yes there is.

Per disneycruiseline.com
alo on the Disney Wonder is a 130-seat, Adult Exclusive restaurant located on Deck 10, Aft that offers Northern Italian cuisine for dinner nightly, in addition to brunch on 4-night and longer cruises.

Yes, as others have noted there is a brunch on the 4 night cruise, not the 3 night.

Last time the PC taping didnt interfer with Palo brunch since we got to do the brunch specially on a different day. I know they had said that will not be happening again, so we will want to do brunch on the regular day/time which is the sea day morning.

Deal!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Rap upon the door in code.

▬ ▬ ▬ • • • ▬ ▬ ▬ • • for chocolate.
• • • • • ▬ ▬ • • • • • for vanilla.
▬ • ▬ • ▬ • ▬ • ▬ • for all other flavors.

I hope I'm invited, since those are technically my brownies!

▬ ▬ ▬ • • • ▬ ▬ ▬ • •

I hope I'm invited, since those are technically my brownies!

▬ ▬ ▬ • • • ▬ ▬ ▬ • •

That's what the llama is for.....

guard_llama_sign.jpg

to keep folks from stealing my cake/pie/brownie/sweet goodness.

Any further info on this John? Or any cruise related news?

Since most people are against this idea we are working on another time/place with DCL.

We have sent them a schedule of what we would like and when and hopefully we will get the thumbs up soon.

I will let you know (only you Todd, not anyone else) as soon as I have more info.

Since most people are against this idea we are working on another time/place with DCL.

We have sent them a schedule of what we would like and when and hopefully we will get the thumbs up soon.

I will let you know (only you Todd, not anyone else) as soon as I have more info.

You know I will keep it close to the chest.:thumbsup2

Oh, that's just not right....momma says no secrets unless you tell everyone....I'm gonna tell on you.......:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter